Chapter 15: First Year

J K Rowling owns all character except Ivy Evans, Daniel Lupin, Rhiannon Williams-Lupin, Nicole Lupin, Leo Lupin and Victoria Lupin.

There are situations or stories from the books that are in this story, mainly for reasons concerning the plot.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 15: First Year

I transformed with my father and Draco most of the time, although there was one full moon when I transformed on my own.

My father didn’t mind that Draco and I were friends (or more, but what he didn’t know, wouldn’t hurt him.)

He felt that he owed Draco a lot, since he did save my life and that letting us be friends was just a little thing he could do for him.

Rhiannon’s baby was born on March 1st, which she was happy about as March 1st was an important day in Wales, where she’s from.

The baby’s name is Charlotte Kaitlyn Jones.

She looks just like Rhiannon.

Stephen and Rhiannon got married in the August of that year.

Shortly before, on July 31st believe it or not, mine and Harry’s 12th birthday, Sapphire Lily Potter was born.

That’s right, Harry and his beautiful little sister share a birthday, with each other and me.

Aren’t they lucky?

Gryffindor won the house cup, which we were happy about and Harry defeated Professor Quirrell/Lord Voldemort.

Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley, mine and Harry’s new friends went with Harry, as well as me.

And we were all looking forward to the next year.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clip of the Chapter:

Song: Learn to Fly

Artist: Foo Fighters

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please fan, vote and comment!

Thanks for reading!

MissPotter98x