Aren't They Lovely

"Omigod!!!!, Iam sooo excited for tonight" Talia said as she and her five friends were packing their bags to depart for the U.K."What am I going to where for the concert??" Monica said sounding quite frazzled."Calm down Monica, we haven't even landed there and the concert isn't till two days...we still have time" Karina said.

As soon as the six friends landed, (Karina, Talia, Monica, Shoushig, Liana, and Aleka ) they were super excited for what was about to come in less than 24 hours...they would finnaly be able to meet watch and amire the famous british band One Direction!!!!!

Karina was most excited to see Zayn. Monica was deeply in love with Harry. Liana loves food therefore who else but Niall. Shoushig had a srange obsession with Louis. Talia was waiting for Liam. And although Aleka does love One Direction, Justin Bieber was there opening act and she was thrilled to see him in person.

After they all had there beautiful outfits on, there backstage passes in hand, and hair all beautified they were off to watch, hear and meet the men of their dreams.

First came the concert, they were totally psyced.dancing to the beat of "What Makes You Beautiful" and "Up all Night" live in concert was their dream come true!!! Since we were sitting in the pit you could tell that each of the boys were starting to send flirtatious looks to eachother and they had such a great time!!!

"EEPP!!! meet and greet time", Karina exclaimed! "Omigod whatt should we talk about im freaking out guys" Talia mumbled. "Just calm down and be yourself" Shoushig pointed out wisely. " I'm just gonna talk about food" Liana said truthfully being herself. " I dunno all I know is that ima meet Justin Bieber soo everything is cool right now", Aleka said nonchalantly. "Well ladies its go time", said Monica as they all entered into a bright room where the boys were.

" Oh hello ladies what are your names" Harry said being all kind and talking in his british accent. " I'm Monica" she called out eagerly "I love you guys so much" then she cracked a couple of jokes and they went somewhere private and Harry and Monica were nowhere to be found.

"OMIGOODNESS YOUR BEAUTIFUL" Justin loudly said to Aleka, she blushed and said "your not so bad yourself"They started talking and  then out of nowhere Justin just throws himself onto Aleka and kissed her there were sparks that were unlike any other.

"So I love food and so do you so why don't we just make it official?!" Niall said. Liana was extremely happy  and said "only if you buy me food" and Niall insatntaneously went across the street to nandos and bought her food and was back in a flash he was especially blinded by her beauty and her laugh.

Louis and shoushig? Well there was absolutely no talking involved only lips. Everytime they would come up for air, Louis would shower shoushig with compliments and Shoushig blushed everytime.

Zayn and Karina were both a little quiet around eachother,but when they got comfortable Zayn held Karina's hands and looked her in the eyes which he didn't do to fans and said "I love YOU" and theykissed until......well we really dont know, but it was a long time.

Liam and Talia were both talking about their bad expirences with spoons and one thing led to another and well..um...you proboably can fill ih the rest.

After two hours of what was supposed to be a ten minute meet and greet, all the boys each asked these lovely ladies to be their girlfriends. " YES!!!! OF COURSE !!!!WE LOVE YOU" they all screamed . Wierd enough at the same time the boys all said at th same time "Aren't they lovely"

Where are they now??

Well Talia and Liam got married and together they conquered there fear of spoons.

Monica and Harry lived happily ever after in a flat while they had 5 kids already before marriage.

Karina and Zayn got married and since Zayn loved Karina so much he converted to a Christian just for her. They had kids and she pursued her basketball dream While he continued to sing.

Liana and Niall ate happily ever after didn't gain an ounce ad had two children that took after both of them.

Shoushig and Louis just kissed 24/7 and ya there really isnt much else to their story.

Aleka and Justin lived happily ever after in L.A and did their thing.

The besties remained besties and always had time for eachother no matter what happened...The boys would constantly say.."arent they lovely"

                                                                             The end