Chapter 2

Casey POV

Oh no!! What the hell is she doing here!?!? "Vanessa, how did you get here and when?" I asked quietly. "Actually, I been here more than a month looking for you...I need you to come back to Tennessee, please? My brother needs you!" she said. What she said was actually correct because I still love him so much but how the hell am I suppose to go bac-Vanessa interrupted my thoughts. "Bitch, you need to get back with my brother no matter if you like it or not."

Vanessa POV

"Bitch, you need to get back with my brother no matter if you like it or not."
I sigh as she shakes her head and looks at me tiredly. I guess I have to go with plan B to kidnap her but I don't want to go to jail because of one stupid thing. "Vanessa, I can't just leave my mother even though she separated my ex-boyfriend from me...I'm sorry but please do tell him that I still love him after all these years...goodbye," she said sadly and walks away with her friend.

Casey POV

As I walk away, I start to get questioned by my best friend about my past which I don't want to talk about at all....don't you ever feel like you want to be with that person so badly but something is stopping you and you can't do anything about it. That's how I'm feeling right now because my stupid mother that made lose the love of my life! Get ready mother because I'm going back no matter what and you won't stop me.
After school ended, I haven't seen Vanessa at all I guess I made her sad or passed.....I got to the photo shoot and saw my mother talking with my photographer. "Louis I need to tell her the truth before she finds out about her past and her father!"

Dylan POV

Casey, I'm coming for you no matter what it takes!!! Please wait for me, Casey!

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*
Sorry short chapter but hope you like it and don't forget to vote,comment
Follow my Instagram. Btsisbae1303