4|Knockturn Alley

Draco is so excited to fetch her Fiancé. He wanted to brag about her, how beautiful she is, how pure her heart is. Unlike his.

Draco wore his Slytherin robes and combed and gelled his hair.
"Draco, are you ready?" Came the voice of his father. "Yes father" he replied.

Lucius held his hand for Draco to hold. And they apparated on the outside of Ava's mansion. There stood Aurors at the golden gates of Villanelle. The auror immediately recognize them and opened the gates for them.

Draco is so anxious to hold his fiancé's soft hands again, to talk to her soft voice again, just like last night. When Draco, almost caught himself from falling in love.

"Good Morning Sir!" Called an Elf when they were about to reach the front door. "Where are they?" Lucius sneered. He never treated house elves as equal.

"They're getting ready Sir.." Said the Elf. With on cue, the family came downstairs. Draco looked to see Ava wearing a formal flower dress, he can't help to think how beautiful she is.

Draco step forward and offer his hands to Ava "My escort is here" said Ava smiling. "Stop saying Escort, Im your fiancé" scowled Draco emphasizing the word Fiancé. "Oh.. sorry" replied Ava. Making Draco mentally slap himself for being such a prick. He noticed the faintest disappointment on Ava's eyes but smiled anyways.

"What your got there Lucius?" Asked Jack.

"Oh, these? Just an embarrassing collection of mine. My potions of Dark Arts and dark arts stuff.. the ministry had 9 raids and I think It'll be better if I sell this" Lucius said.

"Isn't that uncle Tom's diary?" Ava noticed a very familiar book on Lucius's hands. "Are you going to sell it?"

"No dearie, I'm going to smuggle this inside Hogwarts to unleash your uncles preserved teenage body." Said Lucius smiling.

"Well, why can't I smuggle it inside?"

"Not you, I need a weak soul for this.."
•••

"I'll leave Ava into your protection Lucius, we have lot of things to buy" Said Aphrodite.

"Bye mother" chimed Ava.

Lucius crossed the shop, looking lazily at the items on display, and rang a bell on the counter before turning to Draco and said. "Touch Nothing, Draco" and looks at Ava indicating she'll do the same.

Draco, who had reached for the glass eye, said, "I thought you were going to buy me a present?"

"I said I would buy you a racing broom" said Lucius.
"What's the good of that if I'm not on the House Team?" Said Draco looking sulky and bad-tempered.

Ava was feeling weird, as if someone is looking at her. She looked around and spotted a large black cabinet, she looked at it and scanned it with her eyes. She thought she heard a faint breath but then Draco interrupted her.

"Do you play Quidditch?" He asked.

"No, I don't. Im into girly stuffs you know? I'm not that athletic. But I do watch them, of course, I prefer world cups or tournaments."

Little did she know, Harry Potter was inside the cabinet, hiding from them. For once in his life he wanted to thank Draco for interrupting the girl. Harry's thought snapped, she's Draco Malfoy's Fiancé! he gasp and looked at the girl. Beautiful, more beautiful in personal. Quidditch.. I always love quidditch.