"The Starting Line"

PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK AND IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE MESSAGE THEM TO ME THANKS~Monica

.................................................

This a love story between the church bad boy witch every girl who sees him falls for him and The quiet,tough,nerd that she is. They don't even say more then two words to each other usually. But they both secretly have a crush on each other but they both REFUSE to admit it.But that's all about to change.

CHAPTER 1

(Anne's Point of View)

It was a normal boring day for me since I'm Home schooled there isn't much excitement over the years having 5 siblings has become my NORMAL, but at least it was Wednesday that means I get to see my GREAT friends Anna,Salina and Bliss/Grace Her name is Grace but some how she ended up with the nickname Bliss. I can tell those 3 ANYTHING and EVERYTHING that I'm going through and I get to get out of this house ,don't get me wrong I love where I live but being in the same place 24/7 gets really BORING. Oh I almost forgot my name is Anne.

( A couple hours later that day)

"Anne, it's time to get ready to go to church." I heard my mom call from the kitchen.

"Alright I'm going to my room to change." I yelled back

"And your singing tonight".she reminded

"I, know." I yelled back as I walked up the stairs to my room. I put on my favorite dark wash jeans and my favorite black and blue striped v-neck t-shirt with my black converse.When I was done changing I went back downstairs I went straight to my computer.

"ANNE!! it's time to go, get off your computer and go start the van." my sister Marie yelled

"Alright I'm going chill-out will you please!" I shouted back

(I put on my white leather jacket and favorite black fedora grabbed my bag and out I go)

( A few minuets later )

Out comes the troop (That's what I refer to my family as)

*They all pile in our van like a clown car*

(5 minutes later)

"Bye girls be good". I called as I got out to go into one of the two buildings of the church

I walk in to the large some what dark gym to find my Youth Pastor we call him ,PJ and the Bass player ,Kasey next to ,Kasey stood ,Austin he is the lead Electric Guitar player as well as HIM(Casper) when I turned my head I caught Him starring at me. why did I have something on my? face or stuck in my teeth or something. Once he realized that I saw him looking at me he seemed to snap out of it.

(Casper's Point of View)

"Dude why where you staring at Her like a total CREEP?"Austin teased while punching my shoulder playfully. I don't think she noticed She looks so nice tonight like she always does.I thought

"HUH,what did you say something"? I questioned while rejoining reality

"Ya, I did but it's not as important as you crushing HARD for Anne."Austin teased with a smirk on his face and playfully punching my shoulder again

"I AM NOT!" I Declared

"You are a terrible liar."Austin teased well he is right I thought

"Just drop it here she come."I said

"Whatever."Austin said rolling his eyes

Time to start practice I heard PJ(My Dad) call his voice echoing through the empty gym.