- eleven

Chapter Eleven: Happy Family?

THIRD PERSON VIEW

Baekhyun woke up early in the morning. He also woke Jesper up because he will tell Chanyeol everything about Jesper. He reflects about what Luhan said to him last night. He doesn't want Jesper to be away from him.

"Good Morning Eomma!" Jesper's yawning and hugged Baekhyun. Baekhyun smiled and hugged his son back.

"Jesper...Do you want to know who your Appa is?" Baekhyun asked and Jesper nodded.

Jesper will continue on telling Chanyeol even though he doesn't want to because he doesn't want Chanyeol to take Jesper away from him.

"I will know who my Appa is?" Jesper said cheerfully and Baekhyun smiled and carried Jesper to the table to eat their breakfast. Kyungsoo is the one who cooked and HunHan arranged the table.

"GOOD MORNING BABY JESJES!" Kyungsoo greeted and Jesper smiled at him. And they started to eat.

"Baekhyun hyung, I am sure that Chanyeol hyung will be very happy." Sehun said that made Baekhyun frown.

"Is it true? All I remembered is that last night he called me a BITCH. I will only do this because of Jesper and also, I don't want him to take Jesper away from me." Baekhyun explained while feeding his son.

"So you're meeting Chanyeol?" Kyungsoo asked. Baekhyun shook his head and looked at Sehun.

"What's Chanyeol's address?" Baekhyun asked and Sehun smirked before he gave Baekhyun the address.

"This is his address hyung. It's good if you will go there as early as you can for him to don't have any appointment. 4th Floor, room 614 is his room. His unit's password is 0461; your favorite number." Sehun said that made Baekhyun felt like there's a lump in his throat and take the card.

As what Sehun said, Baekhyun and Jesper went to Chanyeol's unit.

Baekhyun and Jesper is now in front of Chanyeol's room. Baekhyun took a deep breath before inputting the password.

---

BAEKHYUN

0461

*the door unlocked*

I looked at Jesper when the door opened. What surprised me is that Jesper entered before me but I immediately carried him.

I looked at the place. It's beautiful and neat. The interior is mostly black and white.

"C-chanyeol?" I called his name but no one answered. I searched for him around his unit and I saw a door that is slightly opened. I slowly went closer to the door and peeked inside.

That's when I saw Chanyeol who's sleeping with his mouth open. I shook my head and told Jesper to wake his Appa up.

"Jesper, wake your Appa up."

"But, Eomma, he's the Rilakkuma Guy." I smiled at him.

"Wake him up Jesper. The Rilakkuma Guy, is your Appa." I said and he nodded.

Jesper immediately climbed on the bed and jumped multiple times to wake his Appa.

"Rilakkuma Guy---ah no, Appa! Wake up! Eomma and I are here." Jesper's still jumping in the bed and gave Chanyeol hugs and kisses. I just looked at them while leaning on the door.

Chanyeol woke up and looked at Jesper. His eyes grew bigger when he met my eyes. He immediately stood up and looked at Jesper again.

"What did you call me?" Chanyeol asked Jesper and Jesper smiled and hugged him.

"APPA! Eomma said you're my Appa." Chanyeol looked at me confusingly and I just nodded my head at him.

"You're his father, Chanyeol." I looked down when I said that. I carried Jesper and put him on the bed and opened the TV. Jesper's watching Pororo at the bed and Chanyeol and I were outside the room talking.

"Baekhyun?" Chanyeol called and I just sighed.

"You want explanation right? I will explain everything." I said.

"The day when you broke up with me is also the day when I knew that I am pregnant. I didn't tell you because I don't want you to lose your career. Heechul, who you saw in China, is just a man that I met there and he helped me look for Jesper when I lost him. I didn't flirt with anyone because you're still here." I cried and pointed at my heart. He just looked down and became quiet.

"I gave birth at China. I stayed there for a while because I don't want to see you. I don't want to tell you because of the possibility that you will not accept us. I suffered a lot Chanyeol."

"I was searching for someone to be with me throughout that time. I am thankful that Kyungsoo and Luhan are there for me. It hurts me Chanyeol that you chose your career over me, over us. We needed you Chanyeol but you just thought about your career, your dream. I don't want Jesper to grow up without his Appa. So, please be a father to Jesper." I looked down while sobbing.

I was surprised when Chanyeol hugged me.

"B-baek, why didn't you tell me? If you just told me that I will be a father to our child, I chose you and him over my career. I know that I did many wrong things to you Baek. I know I lack something, but I want to be a father to Jesper. I am sorry for everything that I did that hurt you. I promise that I will make it up to you and Jesper. I promise that we will be a one big happy family." I saw a tear escaped Cahnyeol's eye when he kissed me.

Will we become a Happy Family?

Shoud I give another chance to Chanyeol?

Does Chanyeol deserves a second chance?