Monster's angel part 22

Manik and Nandini reached the office saw mukthi was speaking with production manager.

I need to see your ID card before giving you any information said the production manager to mukthi.

Mukthi showed the ID card to production manager.

Can I see the blue prints of the factory layout? Asked mukthi

No we can't show you that is highly confidential and you are just getting an explanation not even a pics. Said the production manager making mukthi frown.

I need to take the pics for my project. Said mukthi angrily.

No way this is a order that no one should take the pics even the employees are not allowed. Said the manager arrogantly.

Watch your words Mr you are talking to my sister. Yelled manik at the manager angrily.

Sir....I am.. sorry I didn't know that she is your sister. Said stammering sorry mam forgive me said turning towards mukthi.

It's fine. Mukthi said.

Mukthi nandini will guide you and you can take the pics for your project but you should show me the pics which you are using. Manik said to mukthi

Wow bhai thank you so much. Said kissing his cheek.

It's ok mukthi don't thank me. Said manik.

My project is going to be the best one said in happiness.

Yes ofcourse because my sister is the best. Manik said hugging mukthi.

Nandini adored their bond.

Come nandini let's go. Said holding her hand exicited.

Ok di come. They both were engaged in the work.

Cabir I need an explanation. Manik said to cabir.

About? Asked raising his eyebrows.

About HIM. Said annoyed.

I met him in Australia he is the CEO of DM group of companies. Cabir said to manik and he was shocked.