Chapter:7

*Lola and Zara*

The sound of music mix with laughter and screams woke Lola and Zara up. The sisters look at the red metal basket carrying then. Zara smiled seeing a rock maze hiding the caravel and knowing what they are on. "A fairest wheel?" She muttered looking outside the basket, seeing game booths and other rides with boys and girls running around. "Lola check this out."

Lola sighed cleaning her glasses, then peeking out as their basket become lowered to the ground. "Where are we?" Lola asked as the basket soon coming to the stop.

A man with white face pant and messy eye makeup. Greeting the girls as he shows them his fangs taking off his top hat. "Have fun." He smirked.

Zara hides behind Lola as Lola death glares the man walking away.

"We have to try and find the others and get out of here." Lola said having a bad feeling about this place, looking around.

"Let's see if our friends are at that game booth!" Zara said pointing to a booth with a stuff wolf hanging above it.

Before Lola could object Zara pulled her twin sister's hand towards the booth.

"Zara, we don't have t-." Lola began but stop when she notice a jar holding a little version of Payton and Nadia with wings on their backs. "Zara look." Lola pointed to the jar.

Zara looked at her sister with a confuse expression on her face. "You want a jar with lighting bugs? I want dat wolf!"

"Well hello ladies. Would you like to play?" A man with a purple suit and top hat asked.

"What's the game?" Lola asked.

The man chuckled taking out a set of 3 ping pong balls and taking off his top hat. "The marked behind, stand behind it and throw the balls into my hat. Make it in and win a prize."

"Simple enough. How much does it cost?" Zara asked."

The man smirked, "coast you ask? Not a penny."

"So it's free?" Lola asked.

"Now I didn't say that." The man answered bluntly. "I shall discuss the payment once you have played."

"OKAY!" Zara said taking a three ping pong balls.

"No Zara. Payment what is it?" Lola asked.

"Tell ya what kid. Play and if you win free game but if you two loose I take what I want." The man smirked.

"C'on Lola it's a simple game! I'll go first." Zara steep back at the mark only a few feet back from the stand.

The man with a smirk on his face as Zara tossed the ball towards missing by a long shot. Lola standing by doing geometry in her head. "Zara put you hand in a 30 degree angle and snap you your wrist." Lola said.

Zara nod and did as her sister said, still missing. "These games are rigged!" Zara pouted holding her last ball I her right hand.

"One more shot, don't blow it." The man chuckle his eyes glowing red.

Zara taking a deep breath looking back up at the stuff wolf. Lola stood by watching her sister toss her last ping pong ball. The ball soaring through the air but falling short in distance.

"WHAT!?" Zara yelling out rage as two men come from behind Zara, taking her by her arms. "Hey? Let go!"

"ZARA!" Lola cried out trying to reach her sister's hand but too late the men already took Zara away. "Where are they taking her!?" Lola asked clinching her set of ping pong balls.