Chapter 2

-the next day-

I woke up and looked at my surroundings. I realised I was in my bed. I was confused, I have now Idea how I ended up in my bed. I got out of bed and walked over to my bathroom. When I got into the bathroom I took off my clothes leaving me in just my boxers and looked at myself in the fool length body hight mirror. I had bruises up my arms, Big purple bruises across my stomach and just as many bruises down my legs.

I took off my boxers stepped into the shower.I turned the hot water on and let it run down my back. Now and again I would whimper as the boiling water hit my bruises. Even though it the water made my back hurt, It kind of felt good in a way. It's hard to explain what it actually felt like. I relaxed for a bit as the water trickled down my back. Eventually I knew I had to get out and not waste the water or my dad would go mental at me so I quickly washed my hair, the rest of my body and washed away all the soap and bubbles.

After I did that I took a towel, wrapped it around my waste and walked to my bedroom. I quickly dried myself and towel dried my hair. I used to dry it with a hair dryer but now since I have short hair I don't need to and I just dry it with a towel. I quickly got changed and walked down the stairs.

I walked through the hallways of my house and peered through few doors. The last door I check before going to the kitchen was the living room. I opened the living room door slightly and sighed in relief that he wasn't there. I then walked into the kitchen. I didn't really eat breakfast in the morning, I wasn't a breakfast type person. I would just have a glass of orange juice and that would be it. I walked over to my fridge, Opened the door and looked for the carton of orange juice.

I let out a loud sigh when there was none there, my dad probably drank it all on purpose knowing it was my favourite. I ended up going for milk instead. I took the milk carton out and put it on the kitchen bunker, went to the cupboards and grabbed a small glass. I put the glass don, Poured the milk into it and then put the milk carton back into the fridge. I stood beside the bunker and quickly drank my milk.

I tried to think of where my dad would at this time of the morning. He wasn't in his bedroom, I already checked there and he wasn't anywhere else in the house. He wouldn't be out drinking because the pubs don't open at this time and he won't be at work because he doesn't have a job. I earn all the money for us. And since he doesn't have a job I end up paying all the rent and buying all the food for the house. He doesn't earn any money at all so he doesn't play for anything. When he goes out clubbing and drinking he uses my money. He doesn't even ask for it, he just goes into my bank account and takes out money.

I don't know how he found out my pin or found my credit card but he did. He uses a lot of money when he goes drinking so by the time I want to do something like take Sonny on a date to see a movie or go get dinner I end up having to cancel because I have no money left on my card and I have to wait until I get paid again but then when I do get paid again I have to pay the bills and so on so I end up taking to the park or getting ice cream nothing fancy or expensive. I haven't been on a proper date with Sonny in god knows how long.

She doesn't know that I live with just my dad and that he abuses me, Nobody does. When I can't take her on dates because I have no money to go on dates, she offers to pay for it. She knows that it's not me using all the money on my card but she doesn't know I have to use half of the money on rent either. Whenever she offers to pay for the date, I say no and that she doesn't need to use her money and I end up going to the park or something with her.

When I decline her request of paying for the dates she just sighs. She hates how we never go on proper dates and I always feel guilty because it's always my fault. Well technically it's my dad's fault also, for using all my money but then if I told Sonny that she would just say it's not my dad's fault I don't take her anywhere. She's right. It's coming up for mine and Sonny's anniversary soon.

I don't usually buy her expensive gifts because I never have enough but I do buy her something nice and she always thanks me for it. This year I'm getting her a charm bracelet and I actually have enough for it because I've been saving up and putting the money where my dad doesn't look.

I sighed when I realised that I better stop thinking and get ready because I was going to be late for work. I washed and dried the glass I drank my milk out of and put it back in the cupboard. I got my wallet and my car keys, put them in my pocket then put my shoes on. I walked through the hallways and made my way to the front door. I grabbed my jacket off the hanger, put It on and then let for work.

Chad's POV:

I got into my car and drove away. I put on the radio for a few minutes but the only thing on was radio news so I just turned it off. It didn't take that long to get to the Condor Studios. About 10 minutes at the most. I noticed that one of the mirrors at the side of the car where facing the wrong way.

I turned it until I could actually see my face in it. I When I did see my face in it, I realised I forgot to put on cover up and all the bruises and cuts where clearly visible, you could see them a mile a way. I turned the corner and parked in the Condor Studios car park. I parked my car next to Sonny's car, Like I did every day. I check my face in the car mirror once more and then got out.

When I got out my car I took off my jacket and swapped it with my hoodie (Hooded jumper). I put my hoodie on and pulled the hood over my head. I folded up my jacket and put it in the back seat in my car. I locked my car, Put my head down and walked to the studios looking down at the floor with my hands in my pockets. When I walked into the studios, I walked through the halls and walked into the cafeteria.

Luckily nobody else was there so I walked up to the counter and bought a bottle of water. I then walked out of the cafeteria, my head still facing down at the floor. I quickly drank my water, Put the empty bottle in the bin then put my hands back in my pockets and continued to walk.

I continued to walk through the hallways. I walked past the prop house, Supply closets and the rest of the set of So Random. I walked through to stage three, walked through the big doors that saidMackenzie Falls and walked past the set. I saw Sonny standing looking about. Probably looking for me. I continued to walk with my head down, hoping she wouldn't see me.

"Chad!" Crap! I continued to walk anyway, well more like speed walked.

"Chad! Get here I need to talk to you" Well now is not the time for talking!

She ran over on her heels and grabbed my arm. I stopped where I was but still continued to look at the floor. She put her hand on under my chin and lifted my head up. She then took my hood down. She gasped. She obviously saw all the bruises and cuts on my face and that my hair was a mess.

"Oh my god! What happened to you?" She brushed her hand across my face. I winced in pain.

I didn't answer her. I just took her hand away from my face, Pulled my hood back on my head and ran to my dressing room as fast as I could.