Tutoring needed

Hai okay so I was going to wait until more people started reading but I thought what the heck I'll just upload it today and then it's done so here it is the next chapter

Levi: Stop fuckin' jabbering and let them read

Me: gosh why are you so mean to me *curls up in a corner*

Eren: Jeez what a couple of idiots

.....................................................

Eren POV

I've been daydreaming for atleast 30 minutes, I have no idea what's going on in the lecture. My last school must of been so behind. I look over to the grey eyed boy next to me who is completely enthralled, with the lesson.

"Hey Levi?" I ask "Do you understand what's going on?"

"Yes of course I do, are you telling me you dont?" He says quite surprised.

Well excuse me for not knowing what the hell is going on.

"Et tu brute?" The teacher reads aloud, they were reading The Tragedy Julius Caesar the moment where Brutus stabs Caesar and Caesar before that moment thought Brutus was his friend.

Levi who I can tell is a bit caught up in the moment he has all his attention on the teacher reading the literature, Shakespeare I could tell Levi liked the sentence structure. Only for the fact that try did have structure.

"Hellooooo Earth to Levi" I say laughing "Did your rocket ship fly off into outer space?"

"Shut up you brat" Levi tells Me

Oh that was cold Levi, it's not like you don't say it a thousand times a day to me.

"Oh come on how do you keep up with this stuff Levi it's like another freakin' language" I say

"It is a different language you tart it's old English, a lot of the words are not commonly used today"Levi says matter of factly

"Oh okay Mr.know-it-all" is all that I spit back

Damn him I really want this guy to like me, but he's kinda out of my league and way to smart. I feel like a ditzy blonde.

Jeez he keeps looking at me with those cold eyes, it's like he wants me to non-stop blush. Mikasa always did say I went for the brutes, oh well he is just my type.

"Look Eren I'd be fine with tutoring you but you actually have to pay attention when I'm trying to help you out, okay?" Levi tells me.

'I'm not a little kid Levi.' I think to myself

"Yeah sure some tutoring couldn't hurt my grade, I mean I think I have a 56 in this class" I say, kinda ashamed to tell him, he's just so smart.

"Okay then here's my number (insert random number)" Levi tells me while handing me a sheet of paper "Tuesdays through Thursdays sound good to you?"

"Yeah sounds perfect, it's a date" I say and immediately cover my mouth with my hands.

Jesus Christ Eren, this guy most likely isn't gay and probably hates you now.

"A date it is then" He replied quickly but I can't read his face

"Well kid are you going to give me your address or" Levi again

"OH yeah (insert random address and apartment number), I live alone at the moment since my sister joined the Marines" I warn him so he won't freak out.

"Really? That must be nice a peaceful."Levi half replys already engulfed with the lesson agian.

The rest of the school day flys by and the only class I enjoy is art. This is going to be a long year.

At least Levi is in most of my classes, Hopefully I won't get bullied here. Last school I went to I used to be teased for being gay, even got a couple beatings.

I hope Levi won't hate me when he figures out.

.......................................

Me: Next time on possessive, will Eren tell Levi that he's gay? How will Levi react? tune in next time to see

Levi: shut up f up Amanda, stop being an idiot

Me: *pouting* fine!
Please comment and vote and all those nice things, it soul really make my day <3
Bai lovelys