Who Ate That?- A Calvin and Hobes and Garfield Crossover

Chapter 1: Furballs and Food

"CALVIN! THIS IS THE LAST TIME I'M GOING TO CALL YOU! GET UP OR YOU'LL MISS THE BUS!" Calvin's mom was screaming.

"Best news I've heard all day." Calvin muttered as he sat up in bed. "Hey, get up, Hobbes!"

Silence.

"CALVIN THE BOLD ORDERS YOU TO GET UP!" Calvin screamed as he pulled the covers away. And what he saw was not Hobbes but a very fat orange cat looking at him angrily.

"You might not be Jon, but no one disturbs me when I'm sleeping." With that, the cat jumped out at Calvin and started clawing at him like mad.

"WHOA! LEGGO! THAT'S MY LEG

YOU DUMB ORANGE FUR BALL!" Calvin yelled out as the cat when crazy.

Finally, the cat stopped. "And remember that Garfield does not like to be disturbed when he's sleeping." Calvin glared at Garfield. "No one argues with Calvin the Bold!"

Garfield raised a claw. "You want more of this?"

Calvin had the sense to say, "No, sorry," and back away slowly.

Garfield yawned. "Well, I'll figure out how I got here after my breakfast."

Calvin stared at him. "Weird."

"Well! Aren't you Mr. Sunshine today!" Dad commented as Calvin slowly dragged himself downstairs.

"I'M IN A VERY BAD MOOD TODAY, SO NOBODY HAD BETTER MAKE ME MAD!" Calvin screamed.

Outside, Susie heard Calvin screaming. "I know that kid can scream but this is a new record," She thought, rolling her eyes.

Calvin walked outside, muttering under his breath something about a lazy orange cat.

And for some reason, is lunch bag felt unusually heavy, but he didn't notice this until he got on the bus.

"What the heck is this?" He thought as he poked around in there and felt something furry.

Suddenly, the head of a cat popped out. "You know, your mom makes some great lunches!" Garfield said.

Calvin stared at him. "What the heck are you doing here?" he whispered furiously.

"Oh, you know, I need a little snack before my breakfast." Garfield said. "Do you have anything good in the cafeteria?"

"I don't know! Now get out of h-" Calvin was about to say, when he heard Moe laughing "Hey, lookit little Calvin here has a toy cat! What happened to your little teddy?"

"I'll have you know, Moe," Calvin said, "This toy feline that you see is strictly a figment of your imagination." The only way to confuse Moe was to use big and scientific-sounding words.

"Whaaaattt?" Moe said.

"Oop! The bus has stopped! Gotta go!" With that, Calvin leapt off, leaving behind a very confused Moe.

"OK, Garfield, we gotta-" Calvin cut off. "Garfield?" He said, frantically looked around.

Suddenly, the evacuation bell rang. He stopped Susie. "What's going on?" He asked.

"There's a mad cat loose in the kitchen! School is canceled for the rest of the day!"

Calvin smirked, "Maybe this cat could come in useful after all!"

"What?"

"Nothing."

Meanwhile, Garfield was having a lot of fun. There was a bunch of Italian food in the kitchen. And if anyone disturbed him, he just had to raise a claw. The only condition was that he'd just have to get out of there before a SWAT team came in.