-15-

The weeks that followed after the thing with Regulus was quiet and soon it was time for halloween

The weeks that followed after the thing with Regulus was quiet and soon it was time for halloween. The closer it got the more exited Charlotte got. She loved halloween and it was always amazing in the castle. This year some of the seventh years had planed a party, a typical halloween party, and Charlotte couldn't be more exited.

"Good morning." Lily said to both Alice and Charlotte when she woke up thursday morning. They were all exited about the party and it was the only thing they had talked about in days, and this morning was no exception.

"Good morning." Both Alice and Charlotte said back and continued getting ready for the day. Sometimes Charlotte hated that they had to wear the uniform for classes, she loved wearing her own clothes. But that only meant that she had to use more time on her hair and makeup to look perfect and so she did.

The girls continued to talk and discuss the party when they were walking down to the great hall for breakfast. They all had found the perfect costumes last weekend when they where in Hogsmeade. It had felt so good to be back in Hogmmeade and it looked just like Charlotte remembered it and she loved being there.

In the great hall the boys sat at the table also discussing the party. They were also looking forward to the party, maybe not as much as the girls but they were still excited about it.

Sirius saw this as a chance to get closer to Charlotte again. It had been a few weeks since the whole thing had happened with Regulus and after that Sirius had apologized and explained everything to Charlotte. So they had decided to start from zero and see what happened from there. It wasn't exactly what Sirius wanted, but it was a good start. So with this party he hoped to spend more time with Charlotte and get closer to her again.

When Sirius had heard what his brother had done, both James and Remus had to hold him back so he wouldn't kill him. He was mad that his brother got the girl, but how could he throw it away like that? She was the most amazing girl in the world and he threw it away. The only thing was that Sirius had done the same, but he didn't mean to.

"Sirius, are you listening?" Remus said and waved a hand in front of Sirius face. Sirius had been starring at nothing and stopped listening to what his friend were talking about a few minutes ago.

"Sorry, I spaced out." Sirius said and the others chuckled at him. They all know that things between him and Charlotte was getting better and she was the only thing he was thinking about this days.

"We can see that." James said and chuckled, as much as he still hated the thought about Sirius and Charlotte together, he liked this better. They both seemed more happy and alive now when they were friends and talking again. But he knew how she felt about it, that nothing could happened between them. Charlotte didn't want to mess up the future with doing something like this.

"I just have a lot on my mind." Sirius said trying to defend himself but his friends just laughed at him.

"Something like a red headed girl." Remus said with a smirk and they could see Sirius cheeks turning a light pink. They had been teasing him about Charlotte ever since they started talking again and Sirius blushed every time.