Chapter 12.

" Im Divine Muego Maitland-Smith , 21 years old. From Quezon City. Actually, I came here in philippines just for a vacation. Maitland-Smith family is very popular. Im not trying to Impress anyway. I have one beautiful older sister. She's Kym. She's working for our company. My dad is too old to work. My mom is also helping for our company. And, Me? Im travelling the world. I really dont care how mad my dad is. Just one thing I know, is Im Happy. Im very thankful 'cause they are very supportive. When Im 13years young, I arrived here from England. I just landed with my Boyish Style. Lesbian as you see, They accept me for who I am.And one thing why I became a Lesbian is because , my 1st boyfriend told me so. He felt it. i really dont know how. But he told me that I dont like boys. Then, one day, BOOM!! I feel it. And ,o yes. Im loving it. Thats why Im very thankful to him."

Slater: Can I react na?

Divine: Sure.

Slater: Asan yung nightmare dun? you're so very lucky that they accepted you for who you are and what you are.

Divine: Im not finish yet.

Slater: Ah. Okay. Continue..

"When Im 17, my mom told me to visit here again. 'cause that time Im in Thailand. She wants me to stay here for One year and wait for my debut. WHAT DA? What she's trying to do? to impress me with their success?? she wants me to see their success , and I know it. I cant do anything. At first, I try to give reasons for her to stop convicing me. I told her that Im sick.. yah.. she told me that she can take care of me .. then I told her that I have my own work and I cant leave it.. then , she said.. I can pay you for those absences.. Then , i said .. I want to stand on my own feet... she said. Im too young for that.. HAAAAAAAAAARGH. She's too smart!! WHAT THE HECK. So, I came here to visit again..and then wait for the day that Im going to celebrate my damn debut!! "

Slater: React na ko ?

Divine: Go ahead.

Slater: I think your mom just want to make you happy.

Divine: She knows it.. Thats not my happiness.

Slater: She just want to give you a normal life. Even though, Many girls are turning 18years old but they just cant celebrate because they are lack of money..

Divine: How I wish my mom just gave that money to those person you're referring too.

Slater: Haaays. Vinny..

Divine: Im too sleepy slater. Maybe Im going to continue my story later.

Slater: Oh. Sure!!

Divine: Wake me up when fisherman is here.

Slater: I dont want to!! hahahaha

Divine: hahahha. You cant do it :P

Slater: hahahaha. then you got it! Sleep na!

Divine: Sige sige! Ikaw ayaw mo pa?

Slater: sinong magtitingin sa fisherman??

Divine: Oh. Okay. As I was saying.. Stay Alive!! hahahha

Slater: Hahahahha.

Divine: Nitenite.

Hindi rin nagtagal at nakatulog na rin si Slater sa tabi ni Divine. kasi, hapon na, mainit na. kaya sumilong siya. tapos nakatulog siya.

pero bago siya matulog ..

SLATERS' POV

Hay nako. Ang init sa labas, Buti nakatulog na tong si Divine. Mapapayan nga muna ito. Init kasi ng singaw ng hangin eh.