What Life Was Like, What Life is Like Now

♚ What Life Was Like, What Life Is Like Now ♛  

In Italy There lived this girl. She lived in the slums, Her life was unnatural, unstable, and incomplete. She lived with her mother for 13 years... Was unfortunate when her dad ran out on them. She was four when he did; one day he stormed into the house there was the girl sitting on the steps. She eyeballed at him as he stomped into the kitchen where the yelling began. The girl could hear the glass shattering, the plates braking from end to end, the shrieks of their voices, physical violence towards each other... Was terrifying. Finally the dad has had enough, goes upstairs comes back down with a suitcase and walks out not even a glimpse at his daughter, not even a look back at the home. The last time she saw his face, the last time she ever thought of him...

It was now 1995, the year the mischievous and probably most youngest group of gang had started terrorizing the neighborhood. They called themselves, "AloEElite"  The girl and her cousins had been formed by the oldest cousin Eli. Their mischievous activities has caused lot's of problems to not only them, but to the people around them. They would jump on roof tops, "borrow" gondole for the stolen food they had swiped from the outside markets to cross from the busy streets to their slums. The police there were not easily fooled though they were able to get through sometimes if you're lucky enough out of trouble when dealing with them. The gang has had many encounters with the police force, sometimes even jail time! The gang was very feared oh yes. Sly you could say, evil not really just trying to get by...