Primitive Affinity : Prologue/Introduction

Primitive Affinity

Prologue

Elliot Shore has suffered for an extended duration from a prevailing infatuation towards a timid young lady. Though he was smitten with her deep whirls of blue hues, she had never deliberately gazed at him intently, as with great curiosity, interest and wonder.

Every afternoon he would precisely arrive at 11:55 a.m just so he could observe her at this unpretentious modern bistro. Primitive Affinity.Where she would be espied upon, guzzling some superior rich coffee while typing documents on a gilded laptop.

Though he never had the aptitude to confront his deep emotions to which he was vigorously enraptured with her graceful allurement. Elliot could only peer at her pulchritude where as he did not have the boasting confidence to contact verbally.

She was perplex and her name has been unknown ever since he has fallen smitten with the timid young lady. He has long awaited for a magical moment where she would trip by fault and tumble into his arms. Acknowledging her wisdom, judgment and opinions he soon discovers her forlorn combat scars.

She may just pursue with what she drastically desires; or Elliot may just rescue her from being insensitively rough to her frame.

Primitive Affinity is a novel where a exquisite damsel and a suave adolescent boy acknowledge one another's hostile scars as they trudge through melancholy; fingers tightly tangled together.