Chapter 3 "The Introductions"

They lead me to the living room and there I saw eight more guys sitting on the couch they all look up to me.

I later said, "Uhh H-Hello I am (Y/N) Hinata your new sister." I said while giving the most adorable smile I could which causes some of them to blush or having nose bleeds.

One of them got up and hugged me he had white hair he then says "hello I'm Tsubaki remember me we did an anime series together!" Oh yeah, I remember him.

Just when I was about to answer him someone hit his head it a man with dark purple-ish hair he opened his mouth and says "You idiot get off her."

He then turns to me and said: "sorry by the way I am Azusa, he and I are twins." While Tsubaki put his hand on Azusa shoulders.

Then a little boy with salmon-colored hair ran toward me and hugged me "Yay! I have another pretty sister and  my name is Wataru!"

He said with the cutest smile I have ever seen that when I couldn't take it anymore than I hugged him back and which cause his face to be in between my breasts. Oops

This caused everyone to be shocked that I did that.

~Tsubaki P.O.V~

I saw Wataru run up to her and hugged her Wataru than says "Yay! I have another pretty sister!" that when I saw her hug him back I was shocked and jealous because Wataru's face was in between her breasts.

That lucky boy

~Your P.O.V~

When I let go of Wataru was blushing like crazy he also had a major nose bleed his eyes were spinning around and around.

"Oops," I said and smiled sheepishly.

One by one introduced themselves I also made Subaru to play basketball with me at first he was shocked But agreed to it everyone was outside.

Then I said, "First to ten points in ten minutes wins ok?" He just nods.

I noticed my brothers saying that Subaru will win but Ema says that I am pretty good at basketball too and
that I have a high chance of winning.

I smiled when I hear that she thinks I could win.

Then when we at the basketball court in the park and on our sides I saw Subaru make a move so did I and was now in front of him, he was so shocked I got the ball and scored a three-pointer.

I saw everyone with their mouths open

"Close your mouth or bugs will go in" I said while smirking

They quickly close their mouths after ten minutes I scored 8 to 7 I said "I win" while panting and sweating.

I then said, "Good game let's play again so time." I say while grinning like an idiot.

I didn't noticed the blushing raven-haired boy "s-sure"

We started to walk back to the house everyone was still shocked about what just happened while Ema and I were giggling at there expressions.

I couldn't hold back anymore and burst out laughing "pffff haha you haha should see the look on your faces haha"

They were all blushing