Confusing train of thought

BufordxBaljeet

He don't know how or why he started to like the nerd. But it happend to him and it confused him a lot when he found out that he felt this way the way smaller nerd, but he did end up liking the boy he had bullied for so many years. It had come to a point that he himself could not deny the feelings anymore.

Yet it didn't explain why he suddenly felt like this toward the Indian boy. They had been friends since he was like a toddler but they started to grow apart only a few years later.

Maybe because he only got a job to pay things for the ex-bully now football player. The reason that he has to do that is that the parents of Buford don't want to buy stuff anymore for a few years by now. Not even food for lunch or a bike to ride the way to the high school he goes too. Which he also works for to pay.

The bike he has now was given to him by some teachers of the high school since his parents pointed out that they would not bring him to school anymore. Since the money he gets goes to saving for things to pay for school which he sometimes even need help for to pay since it still wasn't enough. He couldn't walk to the school since it was to far away from where he lived. He couldn't say there since that would cost even more money.

Going with a bus was not an option either for the same reason. So since the school had given him a bike so that hecould go to school they asked that he needed to pay for the reperations himself. It was that he didn't pay anything at all since Baljeet aways shoved the money under the table to him during lunch. To make sure no one was watching, to aviod people start asking stuff.

Is this why he started to like the indian nerd?

That could be the only reason that he likes the boy so much it hurts. Even though he bullied the boy, the Indian didn't seem scared from like the others did. Others avoided him so that they wouldn't get hurt or something like that but Baljeet always was close to him no matter what he did. It's thanks to his feelings towards Baljeet he stopped bullying not long ago.Though he didn't tell anybody of course, well besides Baljeet who was very happy to hear it. He didn't say why he did though, he wasn't even sure how or if he would tell hom.

If he told people about the reason why he stopped bulling and even if that he just did, he was sure that the other bullies would take their change and bully him to become the biggest bully in the school, which he had been before. He didn't want to get bullied even though in a way he thought he kind of deserved it. He didn't have a good life at home and he didn't wanted to make his school life to a hell too. His home situation was the reason why he started in the first place. It was to let all the frustration out to the first person he saw, which onfurtunatly almost every time was Baljeet.

He wasn't stupid that he would do this to just get something of his chest and make the only place where he had some kind of peace dissapear into thin air. He may not look like the smartest but he sure isn't dumb

He needed to go lower in branches since that his parents didn't want to pay his education it was the best that he graduated as soon as he could and started working after that. To compare it to if his parents would pay this, he would have been in the same branch as his other friends. Not in the same as Baljeet of course he wasn't that smart. He knew that he was not a genuis and he could live with that fact.

He had to admit that he hated his parents..well hate it is the slightest form of what he felt towards the people who should love him, but who showed more than often that they didn't. Because they didn't care enough his friend needed to work sudent jobs to make sure that he would still be sitting there the next day.

Strangly enough everytime he looked in the mirror he found that he really didn't look much like his mother and father and all. The ex-bully thought that that was just a mere coincidence.

This train of thoughts continued as he laid down on his bed. He heard a discussion going on downstairs. This was going to prove to be a great afternoon which he would most likely end up spending somewhere else than home.