Chapter seven.

Everyone had left except for Liam because he was staying with me over night. I turned on the TV and the news came on so we decided to watch that.

'A mother has died in the UK, she commited suicide because her daughter had moved in with her Dad, the manager of One Direction. Her Daughter had received a text from her mum saying she couldnt live without her so this was goodbye. The daughter ran to the house to find her mum dead. Doctors were examining her and found out she had luceimia and depression.'

I started crying, i had never forgotten what happened with my mum but i didnt like hearing it from the news. Especially with the boys involved in it. I silently cried each night since mum had passed away, i didnt like crying infront of Liam but i just couldnt help myself.

He hopped on the bed next to me and hugged me, he put his left arm around me and pulled me into his chest. Then the next news article came on, it was about me and the boys again. This time they actually showed who i was/

'One Direction had arrived in LA yesterday, today they were seen leaving a netball game with a girl, seen to be Liam's new girl carrying her out. We saw the boys outside the hospital and asked them a few questions.'

'Harry, what happened and who is she?' the reporter asked

He hesitated 'Um she snapped her ankle playing netball and she is' he looked over at Dad and he nodded 'Liam's girlfriend'

Then they started walking off.

'Liam and his new girlfriend are in the hospital now, by the tweets the boys sent today it seems she had to have surgery. We wish her all the best.'

I turned off the TV. Now everyone will deffinately know who i am. I wasnt ashamed or anything, i was just scared. Scared of how people would now treat me, scared of the hate i may get. I slowly fell asleep on Liam and i could tell he was too.

---

In the morning Dad and the boys were back, i woke up still cuddled up to LIam.

'She's awake, i had to take a picture of you two when you were both sleeping. Now i have to take one because you are both away' Harry laughed pulling out his phone

Click.

'Now to put this one on twitter aswell' he smiled showing his dimples that everyone loves

I just smiled.

'Okay Leyna, let's go. We have packed your stuff, not that you unpacked much but anyway. We are leaving' Dad smiled helping me off the bed. I grabbed the crutches that were beside my bed and started walking.

It felt so weird wallking with crutches, i remember a while ago my friend had crutches and they looked fun. I always used them for fun when he wasnt but now that i have to use them for real, they suck. We were walking out to the car and there were paparazzi, of course.

They came rushing over to us.

'Move out of the way, we have an injured girl here' Dad shouted

They all made a little path for me but still had cameras flashing and they were asking questions.

'Liam, how long have you been dating her?'

'Leyna, does it hurt?'

Wait, how do they know my name. Probably from twitter when Liam tweeted me, i decided once i was in the car i would check twitter. I had thousands of followers and my mentions were flooded, that wasnt normal for me.

I retweeted the photos Harry had put up and then saved them onto my phone. I made the one of me and Liam when we were both awake my phone background. There was so many retweets on the photos, and so many nice comments. I hadnt seen one hate message, but just incase i stopped looking.