Alice 3000: The Tainted Futuristic Wonderland

Running, always running away.

Trying to hide from her and him.

I'm afraid she, and along with everyone has lost their heads.

Am...I...the only...sane one?

The alarms?

"Why do you run from us? Why? You can run all you want but, you can't hide!"

Her voice was shaky and filled with terror.

I heard one of the guards click his guns.

My eyes widened as I bravely peered out.

She began to tear up.

"Please don't kill me I don't know where she is! Please don't kill me!"

I watched in horror as he put the gun to her head and, pulled the trigger. 

The sound was gut wrenching and grotesque. 

The King called the project 'Wonderland'.

Majority of the tests failed.

It had the nasty side affect of making the subjects mad and extremly violent.

We damned ourselves with our own curiosity,

And search for power and conquest,

Now we all pay the price, 

This is our penance,

This is our hell, 

This is our future now....

Maddness 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a little preview to my original work 'Alice 3000'. This story is inspired by a dream I had, I know a little weird, right? But, oh well I'm a little mad! I hope you enjoy my little preview.

I'm going to be releasing the first chapter on May 2nd 2014, the next chapter will be realeased on May 23rd and the third chapter will be released  on either June 13th or June 27th depending on how much I can get done before exams. 

Before I post the first chapter I'd really love it if you the reader could please vote, comment and pass the story along and at least get the preview to 30+ reads! I'd also love and appreciate anyone willing to make a cover!

Thank you for reading this far and a double thank you if you read any of my other works! Have a lovely day!~

- Blue

This story belongs to me. Please don't plagurize it.