My fight for freedom

I hope that you enjoy this story . it is about a girl that gets slaved for the rest of her life until..but dont take this the wronge way i will do the other part  to the book

Today is the day that my whole life changed. I was in Africa to help them with food but when i went there,they thought that i was a slave. Papa warned me that this might happen i was scared out  of  my mind,did not know what to do. the white men took me to a place i could not see it was too dark. the next  morning i  had to get up early to go work in the cotton field. As i was working in the fields white men took me but i would not go so they wiped me six times on the back i sat there for hours crying, scared and almost naked.This nice Young lady came up to saying you could get even more hurt if you  don't get up, so i got up and we quickly ran to a place. She put a bandes on my back.

 Days went by slower and slower each day. till the day they put me to working side i could not touch any thing with my hands because they thought that i and a disease. they call my Niger black  girl. they tell me that i was not meant to live in this world with us. they would make people hate themselfs. the person who 'owned' me told me that i would be move if i dont behave they treated us like we where not human. My name for the white woman was ulgy dog. One day they thought that i was stupid and that i did not know how to read then i asked for a paper and i proved them wrong so they beat me to deth. i just wanted to prove them wrong. later that day i had to go to the store with a tag so no one would steel me.

I went to the store and they said thay they would hang me if i was not out here in less than two minuets so i hurryed up and got my stuff and i ran like i stole sonething i did not kare if me feet had thorns in then i just could not lose my life for something stupid. then when i got back ..... TO BE CONTUIED