part 1- chasing the sun

THIS NEEDS EDITING, IT'S A LITTLE UNORGANISED IN THE PLOT.

However it's been editing by the amazing @1curlyqueen1 who has the patience to edit this because there is diffidently a lot of editing needed.

So go follow her and check out her stories!

__________________

Amy POV

I woke up with my alarm going off, I rolled over and turned it off, took my legs out of my nice warm bed to the cold wooden floor, walking out my room to the kitchen. "Morning Amy" Jade said smiling.

"Morning Jade" I said rubbing my eyes and sliding on to the stool.

"Amy please tell me you remembered you are going meeting up with Tom today" I looked at her like what-are-you-talking-about I looked in to space, thinking "no I'm not..." and then ran to my room.

"And then she remembers" Jade said laughing to her self "Shut up Jade" I shouted from my room, I got in the shower and did my hair and got dressed. I was going to watch The Wanted on Capital Summertime Ball, well I say watch, I mean from backstage, I can't wait!

•·•·•

I was walking about backstage trying to find someone I knew. Looking about and not watching were I was walking and I walk straight into someone.

"Oh sorry!" I said looking at him, hey it's that Nathan boy, Toms band mate.

"Its okay, Hi I'm Nathan" he said smiling,"Hi I'm Amy"

I knew who he was but I don't think he knew who I was. Then Max, Siva and Jay came over "Hey Nath and Hi I'm Jay," he said looking at me

"Hi I'm max,"

"Hi I'm Siva," they said looking at me.

"Hi I'm amy" I reply and then glance over their shoulders to see Tom, I run over to him and he gave me a hug picking me up. "Really? she goes for tom?" Max said once Tom puts me down. "What I didn't go for Tom that's just wrong" I cringed, all four burst out laughing.

"Tom got rejected!" Nathan spoke I then looked at Tom, "Oh sorry guys I didn't tell you Amy is my little sister."

They were all gobsmacked "Okay no way she's beautiful, and you're Tom" Jay said laughing

"Aww that's mean" I said laughing "and little sister?" Siva asked "Yeah little sister, I'm 19" I said. Tom looked at me "You are 18" he laughed.

"Okay I'm 18 but turning 19 in a few months" I said, Nathan smiled slightly "Anyway go say hi to Jayne, Big Kev and Martin" Tom said pushing me towards Jayne, nice way to get rid of me, thanks.

Nathan's POV

Amy is gorgeous. "Nathan your face lit up when Amy said she was 18!" Max joked.

"Shut up Max, no it didn't" I said rolling my eyes.

"Awwh does Baby Nathan like Amy" Jay said making kissing noises "No!" I said hitting him in the arm "Anyway come on we have to get on stage" I sat trying to change the subject.

We went on stage and sang 'Chasing the Sun' I could see Amy smiling watching us from backstage. We also sang 'Glad You Came and 'All Time Low', then we walked off stage.

"You guys are really good!" Amy said as we all gave her a hug.

"Amy we are to some club later after the show you coming?" Max asked

"Yeah sure!" Amy replied. I looked at my phone and logged on twitter the lads walked off to look about. Amy and I started walking together "Amy did you just follow me on twitter?" I asked looking at the app.

"Yeah I followed all of you" she said looking at her phone "You know what's kind of annoying?I only know you guys." she said, I laughed a little "Oi, okay how many people do you know here?" she asked looking at me

"Okay" I said and we both laughed "Nathan what's your number?" she asked looking in her contacts, She already had the other guys numbers, I told her mine and put it in her phone. Then she rung my phone so I had her number.

"Come on let's catch up with the others" she said walking faster. I smilied looking at her "Come on Nathan" I run up to her she rung Tom.

"Where are you guys?" She asked as we walked towards a bench "oh okay well cya in a minute" she finishes hanging up.

"You have a really nice smile" I said looking at her. "Thank you, you have a nice smile too!" she responded.

"Hey Amy and Nathan!" Tom shouted,

"Hey Tom, Max, Siva and Jay" Amy said. We both stood up and we started walking to the club.

We got in and got a drink. I starting talking to Amy while Jay and Tom were dancing with some girls. "Wanna dance Amy?" I asked

"Okay" she said smiling and we stood up, we were both kind of drunk as we started dancing. I began to look in to her beautiful blue eyes. She glanced up and started staring in to mine. We leaned in, our forheads touching. I put my arms around her waist and our lips crashed together, I felt her wrap her arms around my neck and she started running her fingers through my hair. I felt her starting to smile.

As we pulled away and smiled at each other, she took my hand and lead me outside "It's too warm in there" she said looking at me.

"Want to get out of here?" I ask she nods, "come on" I said holding her hand and walking down the road.

"Where are we going?" she said smiling at me,

"Walking you home"" I asked,

"It's a little too far to walk" Amy says swinging our hands "oh..." I trial off "Mine isn't too far away" I suggest "okay"Amy said still smiling. We got to my building.

"Want a t-shirt to sleep in?" I ask walking into my room "erm yes please" she smiles I pass here one "I'm going to go get a glass of water want anything?" I ask walking to the door "water please" she smiles I nod with a smile walking out letting her put the t-shirt on.

Getting the water and knocking on door "hmm?" I hear Amy say I come in handing her the glass of water "thank you" she smiles "welcome, you can have the bed I'll be on couch" I say nosing to the bed "no nath I'm fine with the couch really" she insists "no it's fine, your the guest" I say

Also it's hardly gentlemen like of me to make her sleep on the couch.

"Good night" I smile walking to the door "thank you Nathan, night" she says.

_____________________

If you still want to keep reading this book, it's at your own cost at the terrible writing and unorganised plot.

Please do not comment complaining about the writing (I know it's bad) or the story it's self (once again I know it's bad.)

Thank you