Chapter 34

CARTERS POV

I walked down the hallway trying to find Kylie. I ran into that new guy and the chick that announces him. He just glared at me and I went around him. I turned the corner and saw her and Roman talking he looked really confused.

"Huh? When are we going to get married I mean I caught the flowers I did my part your turn." She said. I walked up. "Carter! Fix her!" He said pointing at Kylie. I chuckled. "Roman she's not broken." I said "well she's gone psycho. She talking about marriage and shit. And she keeps crying and it's weird." He said. I chuckled again.

"That's cuz Sasha's in town." I said. "who the fucks Sasha?! And what does that have to do with this?" He asked. This boy is clueless. "Umm...the Red Sea is flowing." I said. He looked even more confused. "Mother natures being a bitch." Nope. "It's that time of the mouth." Nope. Damn this not is stupid. "She having her suffering time." Nope. "She on her period Roman." The looked shocked. "OOOO" he said. "Way to go Sherlock." I said and started to walk away.

"Wait!" I turned around. "How do I fix it?" He asked I smiled. "That's easy....food.....lots of food." I said the last part walking away.

PUNKS POV

I don't think Carter realizes it but tomorrow's our 2 year anniversary. I had everything planned out. We were going to have a picnic for dinner then dance in one of those Gazebos, then we were going to go back to the hotel watch movies and cuddle. As girly as it sounds I know she will love it.

I walked around backstage trying to find her and tell her. I saw he talking to Roman and Kylie crying. I was really confused. But Roman seemed to understand what to do cuz he picked her up and walked away. I ran up behind Carter and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"OMG Phil you scared me!" She said. I still had my arms around her. "I know that was the point." I said. She laughed. "So I have a date planned for us tomorrow." I said "you do?" She asked "yep" I said popping the "p"

"Well what do I wear?" She asked. "I already talked to the Bella's and they got you covered." I said and turned her around. She kissed me. "I love you." She said I smirked. "I know. Who doesn't?" I said she smiled. I gave her one more kiss. "I got to go. I have a match." I said she nodded. And I walked away.

I was facing Randy again. I got changed and tapped my hands before heading to the Gorilla. I walked out and the crowed went wild. I walked to the ring and got in. Randy came out and we had our match.

*skip to the end of the match cuz I'm lazy and don't wanna write it*

I put him on my shoulder and delivered a GTS. I covered him. 1....2....3 ding, ding, ding. "Your winner via pin fall...CM Punk!" The crowed cheered and the ref held my hand up. I walked backstage and Carter greeted me. "You did great babe!" She said and kissed me.

I smiled and we went to my locker room I got in the shower and we went back to the hotel. I laid on the couch and she came over and laid in front of me. I had my arm around her waist. We watched a couple movies before eventually falling asleep.

*The Next Day*

I got the picnic ready and made sure the Gazebo was set and everything was perfect. Carter was with the Bella's and they were getting her ready. I put on a pair if dark jeans and a white dress shirt. I even put on a tie. Everything was ready. I went to the Bella's Room and knocked. Brie answered the door.

"Hello there." She said. "Is Carter ready?" I asked. She nodded and moved aside. Carter was in a blue dress that went down to her ankles and had some gems on the top. It looked beautiful on her. I smiled. "You look beautiful." I said.

She smiled. "Thanks. You don't look to bad yourself." I smiled and took her hand. "Thank you lady's." She said. We walked to the car and I opened the door for her. She climbed in and I ran around to the other side before getting in.

"Where are we going?" She asked I smiled. "Let me guess you're not going to tell me are you?" She asked and I shock my head. "Of course not that would be way to easy." She said I chuckled. "Yep."

She turned on the radio as we drove and sung along with all the songs. I smiled as we reached the park. I turned the car off and went around to her side. I opened the door for her and helped her out. I covered her eyes with my hands and lead her to the picnic.

"Ready?" I asked. She nodded. "Okay open." I said and moved my hands. She gasped. "It's beautiful, Phil." She said. I smiled "not as beautiful as you." She blushed and I lead her to the blanket. We ate and talked before I took her hand and lead her to the Gazebo. I turned on the CD with a bunch if slow songs on it. And I put my hands on her waist. She put her arms around my neck and put her head on my chest. We swayed back and forth for what seemed like forever.

It was perfect. I didn't ever want to leave. I just wanted her to stay in my arms. We kept dancing for a little longer until the CD ended. We packed the picnic up and put it all I'm the car before going back to the hotel.

I opened the door and put the stuff in the kitchen and she went and changed. I went and changed too. She had out sweats on and had one of my shirts on. I changed quickly and she came over to me. She kissed me and we went to the bed.

----------------------------

I know it took awhile and it's kinda short and I'm sorry I have been pretty busy and I started a new book and I'm about to start another one. But I promise I will update more often.

I'm about to end this book. I'm thinking of having a sequel I just can't think of what would happen.

Vote!

Comment!

Read my new WWE book and the one I'm about to start!

Comment on those!

Vote for those!

Love ya-Carter