The House

It's been months since Matthias had died and Nina leaving to go to Ravka.

Inej was living with Jesper and Wylan in the Van Eck mansion. Kaz was still at the slat.

Inje's parents were in town and she was with them most of the time like this night, they went to dinner somewhere.

Jesper was cleaning his pistols in the living room while Wylan was in the kitchen. Jesper and Wylan were officially a thing now, but they didn't tell the rest of the crew. Wylan especially didn't want a big deal made out of it.

Wylan was doing the dishes from the night before. On every Sunday the crew agreed to have dinner together at the house. They realized how important their family was and had dinners to be together.

While Wylan was filling up the sink with water to soak some of the dishes a plate fell from his hands and splashed the water all over Wylan's shirt and face.

"Damnit" He said under his breath sort of laughing at himself.

Wylan just took off his shirt because it was drenched and it's his house so he can do what he wants. Then proceeded doing the dishes.

Jesper was finishing cleaning his pearl handled pistols and set them down on an end table next to the piano in the living room.

It was getting dark outside and Jesper walked into the kitchen and saw a shirtless Wylan washing this dishes. Wylan obviously not hearing Jesper walking in just kept doing what he was doing.

Jesper just stood there looking at the curve in Wylan's back and his pale, slightly freckled skin.

Wylan was sort of muscular but not as much as Jesper. Due to the years he worked on his fathers farm.

"You know it's not polite to stare" Wylan said finishing up with the dishes, slightly blushing.

Jesper snapped out of his staring session and smiled. Walking up to Wylan, hugging him from behind.

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself. You're just too beautiful not to" said Jesper making Wylan blush even harder.

Jesper softly kissed Wylan's shoulder.

"Why is your shirt off?" Jesper asked raising an eyebrow.

"I splashed a shit ton of water on myself" He replied

Jesper started laughing

"I don't think I've ever heard you cuss before" He said laughing ever harder.

Wylan just rolled his eyes smiling, turned off the sink and dried his hands. He turned in Jesper's arms to face him.

Jesper looked in his soul piercing blue eyes and slid his hands to the small of his back pulling Wylan closer to him.

"So, what were you planning to do after you were done cleaning your guns?" Wylan asked biting his bottom lip.

Jesper not realizing what Wylan was hinting towards said "I don't know, because I am not really that tired. I woke up really late, this place is making me all soft" he smiled.

"Well when you figure it out, you can come to my room" Wylan responded while kissing him, biting his bottom lip. Then walked towards the master bedroom which was his now.