chapter 1

"AHHH" I screamed landing on my back on the concrete, oh you got to be serious stupid obing!! I stood up to see 2 hunters being held down on a car by a demon, wow this could be fun I ran up to the demon

"hey! you, demon," I said tapping its shoulder it turned around and I got a crazy looked from the hunters, the demon hands grabbed my throat, I smirked and made my eyes turn bright blue and blew him up with my hand's. Stupid demons can't kill witches they should know that already. My eyes turned normal and I turned to look at the hunters and searched them over they had scratches all over their face and a huge cut on one of their shoulders. I smiled softly and put one hand on the guy with long hair and my other with short hair and closed my eyes and healed their wounds.

I took a step back and looked at them fully "who the hell are you" the short-haired one yelled. I jumped out of shock my eyes went wide I could already tell I looked like a scared six-year-old "i-i-I'm Paige prudence" I stuttered damn me "what are you"the long hair one said softer then the other one "I'm half-witch and half white-lighter" I smiled in confidence you see I'm the first of my kind "so a with lighter" he asked I shrugged "wow that's the 3 times I've been called that but whatever call me Paige" I said "how did you know we were here"the mean one said "I didn't, I was trying to orb home but I don't actually have the hang of it yet" I laughed I heard bells in the air I looked up and smiled and I have to go "well I have to go but if you need help just yell my name and I'll be there"I waved and turned into blue and I felt like I was floating.

I took around my surroundings in the air and floated towards my friend Kelly she knew about me and didn't judge me. Before I new it I was in her room when I fully myself I laned on her bed. Thank god for the bed I looked all around her room and saw Kelly cuddled up in a corner crying I gasped and ran over to her I slid on my knee's and hugged her "whatever it is, it will be okay, you'll be okay"I whispered to she sobbed and shook her head "no. He cheated on me I thought he loved me" she chocked out and sobbed harder my eyes widen, I sat there frozen hugging her while she cried I knew it was bound to happen but I didn't have the heart to tell her I shook my head And held out my hand an whispered "ice cream and spoons" and just as I asked the ice cream tub and 2 spoons appeared in my hand I smiled and lifted kelly up with all my strength "it will get better kelly there are more people in the world to meet not just one there's always more" she nodded and sat on her bed beside me I smiled and opens the tub of chocolate chip Ice cream and there went kelly's spoon just as I opened it up I laugh at her and dug my spoon in as well.

After we were done eating, we watched broken bridges in the middle of it Kelly fell asleep it was about 7 o'clock I picked up the remote and turned off her TV and layed down beside her ready to let sleep take me away but as always I hear bells ring, ugh I'm going to kill them I stood up from her bed carefully and orbed out of there and to were ever the bells came from not caring if I fall landing.

As soon as I got there it looked like a log cabin that's been there for years oh god I prepared to land as I was in the living room and appeared to them as blue orbs, as soon as the orbs left they saw me standing there looking rather annoyed. I was even more annoyed to find out it was the hunters and 2 extra people that I don't know I let out a frustrated sigh "your so lucky it's you guys" I said pouting at the 2 hunters "and why is that sweetheart"the short-haired one asked charmingly "you'd be dead" I said in all serious tone, oh how I love messing with people especially the look on there faces "what!.why" the long-haired one exclaimed I laughed "I was kidding but I was about to sleep so....what did you want?"I said there facial expression relaxed I snickered "okay good umm" he had his thinking face on I shook my head and leaned against the wall but was intensely was pulled into a vision

~~~~VISION~~~~

"DEAN SAM!!" the old man yelled from sitting from the couch looking at one old book