Stolen and turned Immortal

My name is Bella Grace. I was a normal 15 year old girl. I had blond hair that was sun bleached to a light yellow that had some dark yellow streaks. I was a freshmen in Forecrest High. I had a mother and father who both had brown eyes and brown hair. They were short, I was tall and curved, with light blue eyes and tan. I was tan....now I am pale, and ghostly. My eyes..are bright purple. weird, right? But that's not even half of it... I look 15, still, even after 5 years. It was 5 years ago that everything happened, but I can remember it all like yesterday.

***************************************************************************************************************

I came home, from another day at Forecrest. You would think I was popular, being tall, blond, curvy, and blue eyed. Your stereotypical popular girl. Well..I am far from that. so far. I was bullied, everyday. I am ugly, not at all pretty, like every other girl at my high school.

"I'm home." I said weakly. My eyes burned from the tears I held back. My legs and arms ached and smarted from the bruises I received from Kyan, my #1 bully. I would have at least some friends if it weren't for him, because of him, I was a complete loner, and the school loser.

"I'm going to the mall, you need anything?" My mother asked.

"Yeah, could you get me a pair of combat boots? I'm dying for them!" I said faking enthusiasm, I actually wanted combat boots, but I just didn't have the energy to really be enthused. Little did I know that I would never get those boots.

"Sure, hon, treat yourself to some apple pie I made this afternoon," she nodded at me, taking her car keys out.

"Thanks" I say, turning around to go to my room. As soon as I got there, I locked the doors and collapsed on my bed, breaking down. I hate my life, I hate Kyan...there was a time when I loved him...more than anything in the world... I got up and dragged myself into the bathroom, I slipped off my light pink cashmere sweater, long sleeved to hide my scars...yeah I cut, but if you were me you would too. I yanked off my light wash skinnies and hopped into the shower. The hot water easing the aches and relieving the pain. I closed my eyes.

"You're so damn ugly, Bella, why'd they name you Bella? Should've been ugly!" Kyan screamed in laughter as he threw a punch to my face, his little clique spread out behind him smirking. Everyone except a new guy. He was pale with dark red eyes... or at least I thought it was. What was up with that? He looked...almost...sympathetic. Nah, I must've been seeing things. I got out of the shower wrapping my bathrobe around me. I went into my room, looking for a hoodie, and some leggings. I threw them on and went downstairs. I normally loved apple pie..but today I didn't feel so hungry. But I took a teensy slice anyway, so as not to hurt my mom's feelings. I felt a breeze behind me. I turned around, confused all the windows and doors were closed and locked. A dark shadow sorta rippled across the oven. My heart beat faster, thumping in panic. My breath came out in short ragged gasps. I could feel my palms getting clammy.

"Wh-who's there?" I choked out. No answer. "Who's there?!" I asked again, with a stronger voice.

"Me..." a wispy male voice answered.

"W-who?" I gasped, panicking. Then the shadow swirled, becoming a human figure then solidifying to...the new kid...

"I'm Kayne." He smiled.

"You're from Kyan's group!" I exclaimed fearfully. "How'd you get in here, and how'd you do that?!"

"So many questions," Kayne clucked. He clearly seemed amused.

"Get out of my house!" I screeched, eyes wide in horror.

"Sorry, no can do, orders are orders." His lip curled up cruelly, or at least I thought it looked cruel.

"Orders? Who's? Kyan's?"

"Nope."

"Who are you?!" I was honestly past the panicked state and was beginning to get a little pissed, even though I was freaked by the shadow thing.

"I told you already, Kayne," He shook his head, smiling a little.

"I mean't what are you."

"I can't tell you that."

"What?! Why not?"

"Because." He sighed heavily as if he were beggining to get a little annoyed by me. I growled in frustration.

"Go then, leave." I glared at him, pointing at the door. (I sounded brave but believe me when I say I was scared as heck)

"Aw, sorry I'm here to do my job, and I'm going to complete it." He grinned.

"What job.." I started to say, but Kayne moved inhumanely fast, and in a second he had me pressed up against the wall, with my arms pinned behind my back.

"You'll see, beautiful." His icy breath sent tingles down my back. Tingles of fear. I shivered from the cold.

"Let me go." I gasped out.

"Nope!" He grinned cheerfully, and then plunged something into my arm. My head started spinning, and my vision blurred. I went limp.

"Wha yoo do?" I slurred out before loosing consciousness.