More Pain + a weirdo

Bella's POV

I finally resurface after what feels like a very long time, the burning had faded just a little, but enough for me to find relief in it. I could finally open my mouth and let that scream loose. My throat burning to let it escape. It was a scream so loud, pouring all my pain and hate and fear into it.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

I heard footsteps thumping into the room. I tried to open my eyes but I'd used up every last bit of strength on that scream.

"What just happened?" A rusty male voice asked. Kayne, that traitor, he did this to me!

"The burn must be subsiding she's gonna wake up soon, maybe tomorrow!" another male voice laughed happily.

"Great, we'll set up the trainers and get everything ready." Kayne replied.

"Sure, we'll do that," a new husky voice added.

I moaned from the pain before passing out again....................

*Mystery guy (again) POV*

She screamed! She screamed!!!! Yes! It's going to work out! I am so happy.

She moaned a little before going completly silent again. Must've passed out from the fire, poor girl. No matter, she'll be ready and we've got to prepare for her.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Kyan's POV

Bella. The only thing on my mind, always was her. That girl was a beauty, but I couldn't allow her to know I felt that way. It was a few days ago that I fell for her.

*flashback*

She was looking at me in terror, her blue eyes wide, and full of fear. I had my hand clenched into a fist, poised above her face, ready to throw that punch. That was when I'd noticed her, her hair a soft shade of blond, her tall, and curved body, her scared face, and I just fell. I dropped my arm and turned around, shaking my head, confused. The next time I saw her, after school she was walking home, me and my buddies trailing her like usual, as soon as she turned the corner into the alley, Cam grinned.

"Let's get her!" He roared to us. They ran, leaving me with mixed up feelings, should I go after them? I decided I couldn't let her ruin my reputation so I followed them. They had already started punching and kicking her, so I just stood there, bracing myself, I knew I'd have to give her the final blow before she went limping home.

"She's all yours Kyan!" Sam screamed to me. I walked up to her, she had her eyes closed and her arms above her head. Her sleeves had slipped up and I saw rows of scars up her arms. I realized she cut. Was it because of me? I didn't want to believe it but I knew it was. I squeezed my eyes shut, and "What're you waiting for?!" Sam screamed again. I punched her hard on her arm. Then I turned around.

"Let's go," I whispered. We sprinted over to my house.

*end of flashback*

Ever since then I'd only hit her if I had to. I'd just avoid her if I saw her when I was alone. I couldn't stop thinking about her. I wonder where she is right now. I knew where she lived so I ran over and peered in through her kitchen window..stalkish, I know, but I just had to see her. There was some guy in there. It was that new kid, Kayne who I let join our little group today. What was he doing there? WTF? I blinked and suddenly he had Bella pressed up against the wall. She looked terrified, I was debating wether or not to go in and save her when Kayne brought out a needle and plunged it into her arm. She went limp and they both swirled turning into a blackish shadow..and then they were gone. WTH? What just happened??? I stared into her kitchen with my jaw dropped trying to find them. They were gone. Simply vanished! Just like that! Suddenly I felt a swift breeze on my neck, I whirled around to see this black haired, and pale faced dude.

"Kyan..You weren't supposed to see that," He clucked. It didn't occur to me that he knew my name, I completley skipped over that part.

"Who are you?" I squeaked.

"Well, since I'll be erasing your memory anyway I guess I can tell you. I am Dezine, leader of the Red Eyes. Goodnight now." My head spun and I blacked out.

Author's Note:

Haha I updated! AGAIN! Lucky guys! comment, vote and all that stuff. thanks!