school explosion and parents

the next day the school was burnt down well part of it any way. i went to school with lok and Sophie we arrived at 9 and left at noon while lok and Sophie had been at the head teacher office i was being chased through science department by two suits "bolt flare!" shouted one of the suits blasting a wall i ran in to a science room were are the teachers when you need them i thought it seemed that the hole of the science department was deserted but even so some one must have heard the blasts so why isn't any one here . the door of the class room burst of its hinges  causing one of the gas tapes to break letting the gas out this is not good "your dead meat girlie" said one of the suits lighting a bolt flare in his hands he didn't see the broken gas tap the moment he lets it go this hole room is going to go a light and me with it unless... i looked out the window  "bolt flare" said the suit and i jumped out the window i felt a wave of heat agents my back as the hole place exploded. i went back to lok and Sophie's's house with a few scrapes and bruises but nothing serious thankfully but i knew mum wouldn't be happy "man the suits really want you huh" said zalia when she opened the door "yea and this time i was alone" i said siting on the sofa "what!?" said dantey looking accusingly at lok and Sophie "we were called in to the head teachers office we thought the school was too public for the organisation to make a move YOU told us that when we first met you" dantey sighed "yes but Eleanor is different they sent 4 suits after HER not any thing she had like lok fathers diary so some thing must be special about her and so they will go at further lengths to get her" "sorry dantey" said Sophie "its alright shes safe and that's all that matters" dantey collapsed in to  a chair "well any one want something to drink" asked zalia "thanks zalia ill have a coffee" said dantey "tea please" i said zalia nodded and went in to the kitchen Sophie following to help everyone froze to the sound of the door bell no one was expecting anyone "Eleanor  stay here" said dantey moving to answer the door lok stayed seated warily ready to get up at a moments notice "hi I'm Eleanor's mum I'm here to collect her" said a voice i knew all to well "mom?" "Eleanor" she said pushing past dantey and running to me "oh I'm so glad your OK" she said giving me a hug "Eleanor thank goodness your alright" said my dad who had just walked in "dad" i said giving him a hug "thank you for looking after her Mr....?" "Vail but pleas call me dantey" my dad shook his hand "I'm sorry for any hassle Eleanor has caused you" said mum holding me close to her as if to protect me "no problem she was no hassle at all" said lok standing up "I'm lok Eleanor's friend from school"  he shook mums hand as she stepped in front of me as if to shield me from lok man their so over protective i thought "mum dad i need to talk with you" "Not now Eleanor once were in the car" "no mum" she looked at me "i need to talk now" dantey nodded at me reassuringly "we'll leave you to talk" he said taking lok with him in to the kitchen and closed the door.

mum and dad looked at me "how about you both sit down" i gestured to the sofa. they sat down wearily i sat on the coffee table opposite them "mum dad i want to travel with dantey and the others danteys a great guy and loks funny and quick thinking and Sophie is super smart and zalia is really cool they would love it if i could travel with them please let me schools already over and it would be great experience for me" they both stared at me then they both started talking at once"Eleanor what about the cost..." "the deceases..." "you could drown or..." "the whole summer would be such along time..." they continued bombarding me with every possible reason to not go and i got angrier and angrier "ENOUGH" i stood "I AM GOING WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT I AM NOT A CHILD ANY MORE I CAN LOOK AFTER MYSELF SO STOP BABYING ME I'M GOING SO THAT'S THAT!". My parents looked at me shocked i calmed myself down "you always trying to protect me but your doing nothing of the sort all your doing is smothering me and i need to get out. this is my way out I'm going  traveling with dantey an the others if you feel that its too dangerous then I'm sorry to tell you you wont be able to stop me if you were really my parents then you would let me go please". mum looked at me tears in her eyes she started crying in to her hands "alright Eleanor" dad said putting his arm around mum "you can go but there is something you must know you are adopted" i stared at him "your nan gave you to us a year after you were born nanny told us to name you and make everyone believe you were ours don't ask how but we managed. we don't know who your parents are all we know is that your mum was a friend of nanny's that's the reason we want to protect you. you are the best present we ever got and the most precious" mum looked at me "we don't want to lose you but you have to go" she looked at me " we have to let you spread your wings no matter how much it pains us" she got up and wrapped her arms around me giving me a hug i recovered from my shock and hugged her back "i love you Eleanor" "i love you too mum"