24

Iris's P. O. V.

"Wake up lovebirds!" Jack yelled shaking Zach and I. I rubbed my eyes before slowly sitting up.

"Hey, I didn't end up on the floor this time," I pointed out making Zach and Jack laugh.

"We're in Dallas," Jack said pointing out one of the windows.

Honestly, I was really nervous to meet Zach's family. They knew that I was the reason Zach was in the hospital. And the reason that he and Jazmine have problems. I hope they overlook that because I really want them to like me.

"I'm gonna go get ready," I told Zach before standing up and going to the back of the bus. Luckily Eben had reminded me to put my bag on the bus.

I put on a black crop top and jean shorts. I straightened my hair and did my makeup. Zach came in and wrapped his arms around me, hugging me from behind.

"You're so beautiful," he said kissing my neck.

I smiled then thanked him as I packed my makeup back into my bag. I brushed my teeth and went to find my vans.

I walked out and saw the guys staring out the windows with their phones. Apparently some cars wanted to skip the traffic, so they drove off road through the grass.

"That's Texas for you," Zach said as Corbyn pointed the phone at him.

"Look! They're still going!" More cars had started driving off the road.

"Texas is crazy. No wonder Zach is from here." I joked sitting in the chair with him.

"I'm Texan and I'm proud y'all," he said making us laugh.

After we finally got through the traffic, the bus turned into a neighborhood.

"We're in my neighborhood," Zach said as we passed by many houses.

"I'm warning you now. I don't know who is gonna be at my house, but it'll be more than just my parents and siblings," Zach said.

"Great." I chuckled.

"They're all gonna love you," he said kissing my cheek.

We arrived in front of Zach's house in less than five minutes.

"I'm home baby!" Zach said jumping down the steps, then falling on his butt making all of us laugh.

"I uh did that on purpose," he said standing up.

"Mhmm. Come on let's go inside," I said taking his hand. He lead me inside where our hands were immediately pulled apart.

"Zach!!" Multiple people shouted as they ran to hug him. Once the adults got out of the way a little girl came running towards him.

"Zachy!" She shouted jumping in his arms.

"Happy birthday, Reese." Zach had filled me in on the bus about his brother and sister. He kissed her on the cheek before picking her up, and bringing her over to me.

"This is my girlfriend, Iris," he said still holding Reese.

"Hi. I'm Reese. I turn six today!" She shouted.

"I'm Iris. You're such a big girl," I told her smiling. Zach put her down and I bent down to give her a hug.

"Zach, I missed you so much!" His mom came up and hugged him.

"I missed you too, mom. Oh, and this is Iris."

"It's great to finally meet you Iris. I'm Myta." She smiled and pulled me into a warm hug. His dad did the same. They really made me feel welcome.