@Clato7123

Username: Clato7123

Name: Luna Wright

Gender: Female

Age: 16

Position: Initiate

Appearance: Long wavy blondish reddish hair, with sea blue eyes and a few freckles. She has aslight build.

Personality: She is quiet and doesn't like to talk to people due to the trust issues she has. But when she does talk, she can come off as sarcastic, kind, funny and has that voice that could make anyone just smile.

Born-in Faction: Candor

Chosen/Transfer Faction: Amity

Family: Her mother is in Candor with her four brothers. Her father died.

Friends: None, yet.

Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Crush: None at the moment, but that doesn't mean she won't have one later.

Initiation Information: She was always sort of peaceful but not really at the same time. She was taught respect in Amity by helping those around her. She was helped by people around her when she couldn't lift things in the orchards.

Other: In Candor, they were always taught to share everything they thought of, which made to be a very terrible thing in school. She never did. She never wanted to hurt people, but people always hurt her. When she was finally forced to insult people in order to stay "popular" she did. She hated it though. She decided no matter what the test said, she was going to transfer to Amity, where kindness and harmony were valued over everything.

~~~

Username:Clato7123

Name:Wendell "Wen" Griffin

Gender:Male

Age:18

Position: Dauntless Guard

Appearance:Short, spiked (At the front of course) black hair with leaf green eyes. He has a muscular build and usually wears a smirk.

Personality:He is mischievous and can be considered a bad boy in some ways. He often comes up with sarcastic remarks or he may come off as a jerk. He has a soft spot for any weak initiate, from his Amity background. He is extremely tough and it takes a lot of work to get him hurt.

Born-in Faction:Amity

Chosen/Transfer Faction:Dauntless

Family:His family is still in Amity.

Friends: Anyone from Dauntless...

Girlfriend/Crush: None at the moment.

Other: Nothing really.