Archid

Jin's pov
I sat at home with a hot chocolate and some marshmallows tired from my exhausting day at work. Honestly some customers are so difficult but most are really nice.

Its a pretty cold day but thats normal  considering it's December I thought to myslef and took another sip from my creamy delicious hot chocolate.

Ding!

My phone buzzed and i quickly picked it up  knowing that there was only one person who would text me.

Namjoon: Hey Jinnie can I come over and take you somewhere, I know this is random but trust me it will be worth it.

Hmm I wonder what he's planning and smiled to myself at my boyfriends cute yet mysterious  behaviour.

Me: Sure come over im looking forward to what you have planned ; )

Namjoon: Alright im on my way see you in 20!

Namjoon said before i went upstairs to freshen up a bit and get changed as I was still in my work uniform.

Once I got changed into a dark blue jumper and black skinny jeans with black converse I walked downstairs and sat down watching The Big Bang Theory laughing at the stupid things Sheldon would come out with.

A couple of minutes later I heard a knock at the door and rushed over to the door opening it to meet Namjoons adorable smile, cute dimples and white hair which suited him nicely.

"Hi" He said nervously and i grabbed his hand trying to calm him down from whatever nerves were stressing him out.

"Is everything okay, Joonie?" I asked and he nodded

"Have you got everything on you? Bag? Keys-"

"Yes Joonie i have it all here now let's go to this mystery place" I said while chuckling. Namjoon walked over to the car and opened the door for me like a true gentlemen hehe thats cute its almost like he's trying to impress me.

We sat there in the car chatting and listening/singing loudly to songs on the radio. After a while i looked at Namjoon taking in his intoxicating scent and admiring his choice of clothing for tonight.

He wore nice black skinny jeans with a black pull over and a beige trench coat on top. I smiled and looked out the window starting to recognise where we are a bit.

After 20 minutes we arrived and i smiled knowing this place all too well. It was Namjoon's favourite spot and the place where we met.

I intertwined our fingers walking up to the river to sit down after Namjoon layed out the red blanket. We sat there talking about things and i looked into the river staring at my reflection.

Ive come so far from what i was back then i thought and remembered the first time i came to this river and stared at my own reflection. I have to thank Namjoon for all of that if i never met him that day none if this would've happened.

"Jinnie" Namjoon called out and i looked at him humming in response. Suddenly he got on one knee and pulled out a small black velvet box from behind him making me tear up and gasp in joy.

"Jin ever since i met you, you have always been a mystery to me. You had this strange yet calming aura that just dragged me in and once i fully got to know you i knew i was never going to stop loving you. You are like a drug and i am an addict that can never get enough. Ive always been curious about you and now i know why. Fate brought us together we've always been destined to be together and that one night we met here was just the beginning of out journey. We both still have so much to live for and to me you are one of those things. I want to live with you forever, happily so Kim Seokjin will you marry me?" Namjoon asked with a sparkle in his eyes.

I felt the hot tears appear in my eyes and i hugged Namjoon tightly like my life depended on it saying yes over and over again while nodding.

After a while I finally calmed down and Namjoon finally slipped the beautiful, sparkling star ring on my finger.

"You are my shining star" I read and Namjoon nodded making me kiss him swiftly.

"I love it and i love you too Joonie" I whispered against his lips before kissing him again with love and desire.

Once we broke apart we both layed down on the blanket holding each other in our arms looking at the night sky above.

"Its beautiful" I whispered.

"Not as beautiful as you" Namjoon said while smirking and i laughed at his cheesiness.

The rest of the night was spent with us cuddling on the blanket while Namjoon told me about the stars in the sky and to be honest, I wouldn't want it any other way.

A/N
Hi, I am going to be ending this book soon probably in about 2 chapters so i hope you are enjoying it so far. Please vote and comment. Also please try to read my new story called rain if  you have time, byee : )