Chapter 15

Dedicated to zarria3221

Sam's P.O.V.

It's Saturday and I need to get up at 6am. so I would get ready for cheering practice. I was already up and decide to take one quickly shower before anything else.

I needed to pack my sport bag with some clothes because we are going at Dušica's place.

Instantly, smile appeared on my face when I thought about her. Last night was like most beautiful night for me. I couldn't help smiling while remembering her cute face and her tight hugs.

My smile immediately disappeared from my face when I remembered her story... How can someone so kind and good have past like her? I always heard that bad things happen to good people, and now I know that's true.

I walked out of shower and quickly dried my body. I brushed my teeth and went out to dress my cheering uniform. Colors of our school are white and blue. We had short blue skirts and white and blue shirts. We also had long white socks.

I dressed up, put my hair at high ponytail then took my bag and phone and rushed out of my room.

Walking downstairs, I heard voices from living room. I guess that's my parents but I don't get why are they awake so early at Saturday morning.

"Morning" I said and walked in.

They both were reading newspapers and when they looked up at me I saw their weird smiles. Why are they smiling like that?

"Good morning honey" dad said with smile.

"Here is food for you baby" mom said and motioned at sandwich and glass of milk next to her.

I smiled and nodded. I took of my bag and jumped next to my mom.

"How did you sleep?" dad asked.

"Very good" I replied and took bite of sandwich that was prepared for me.

"And how was your time with Dušica, last night?" it was mom's time to ask.

Smile crept on my face when I remembered time spent with her last night. How much fun we had together, how much I blushed last night, probably more than ever before in my life.

"I guess, that's your answer honey" dad's voice bring me back from my thoughts.

That's when I realized that I totally forgot to answer her question which made me blush.

"Oh. My. God! She is blushing!" mom half yelled excitedly.

I took sip of my milk and looked down.

"It was good" I mumbled.

"Just good?" Dad asked with raised eyebrow.

"Yeah"

"Look at this" he said with smile and throw his newspaper at me.

I looked at mom and she was smiling at me. I raised my eyebrow at them which caused mom to roll her eyes.

"Just look at it already!"

I took another bite of sandwich and turn front page of this newspaper. I almost choke when I saw what that was. I quickly took sip of milk so I wouldn't choke myself to death.

"What the!" I was way too shocked to say anything.

On front page of DailyMail was picture of Dušica and me at red carpet from last night with big bolded letters.