About you

Marinette sat in the passenger seat of Adrien's car, staring at the window. The blush on her face never left since they exited Alya's apartment.

"You okay Princess?"

Marinette turned over to Adrien who looked at her with concern. They were currently at a red light.

"Oh..um...yeah..I....I'm fine." She looked back outside the window.

"Okay..." Adrien looked back ahead at the road thinking to himself before a grin slowly began to appear on his face. "So...about my phone?"

Marinette sat straight up the blush on her face became even more red as she glared at the blonde. "I...I thought we were going to drop that!"

"Well I'd still like to know what was going on in your mind when it happened. When I asked about it, you just brushed it off and said that you didn't even remember, but it was for a stupid reason." He chuckled. "And since your mind is back to around the time it happened I'm assuming that you remember."

Marinette twirled her fingers together in a nervous manner, she sighed and decided to give her answer. "Okay....you remember that battle with CopyCat?"

"Oh yeah, wasn't that the akuma who posed as me? Well, Chat Noir to be exact?"

"Mmmhmm. Well.....that same day I wanted to call you and ask you to a movie. It didn't end well....."

"What happened?"

"I ended up saying some embarrassing things over the phone and I accidentally sent it....so while you were in fencing class I might've........snuckintothelockerroomandtookit!"

Adrien raised an eyebrow understanding what she said but still confused about one thing. "Wait how'd you know I was in fencing class?"

"Um.....I guess I got lucky?" Marinette replied chuckling nervously, she figured if she never told him about the fact that she used to have his schedule hanging in her room, why should she tell him now?

Adrien chuckled as the light turned green and he continued to drive. "Well luck is kind of your thing."

"You know...." Marinette started. "Even as Ladybug I never really thought I was that lucky, but given everything that's going...well that HAS happened maybe I am."

"You don't say?" He said smiling. "You said last night that your life seemed perfect. Can you tell me what that life was exactly? Is it spot on."

Marinette groaned slightly at the pun and the blonde just smiled which she returned. She had quickly forgotten that this perfect boy.....well man was also her silly kitty meaning she was going to have to deal with his puns for the rest of her life.

"Well..." She started. "Me being a famous fashion designer, being married to you..." She blushed slightly. "Living in a big house, having three kids and a dog which I just realized we didn't have and-"

"Wait wait wait, three kids?" Adrien interrupted.

"Huh?"

"You said three kids."

Marinette's face turned scarlet. "D..Did I? Oh..I..I..meant to say two."

Adrien once again raised his eyebrow at the girl. "You sure about that?"

"Changing the subject!" She shouted trying to hide the blush on her face.

"Heh..okay....So a dog? Why not a cat?"

Marinette giggled a little still red in the face. It was going away until she unknowingly blurted out, "Why would I want a cat when I already have you minou?"