Meeting him !

So you and the girls deside to wake up, take showers , get dressed and do your hair for tonight when you go to the bowling alley.(its like 3:00 pm because you guys stayed up late ..i mean who doesnt ?)so you guys are all done and ready for the bowling ally (look in the external link for the polyvore outfit )you guys get in your limo and head off to the bowling alley ....When you guys get there you pay, get your lanes,shoes and balls so you guys could start bowling ......soo its only been 20 mins. and you see mindless behavior walk in and you get really nervous because you see ray and everybody who knows you well  know you like ray!!! then you find out that they get the lanes right next tou you guys .they come over too there lanes and say hi to all of us and start bowling but you just keep feeling someone looking at you then you look over and its ray looking at you and you smile like the idiot you are .You got thirsty so you walked over to the food thingy to get you something to drink but right as you were about to put your money on the counter someone slaps some money on the counter and it was ray but you pushed his money out the way and payed with your own......

Ray:why cant i pay for you ?

You:well because i can pay for myself

Ray:but i wanted to pay for you

You:does this convorsation really have to be about why i wanted to pay for myself ?

Ray:no.....but i came over here so we could talk...

You:talk about what ?

Ray:us

You:what about us ?(you were getting really exited in your stomach)

Ray:i like you

You:after just like 5 mins.

Ray:well your pretty ,smart,and know how to bowl lol and your silly and i like that

You:well thank you

Ray: anytime and can i have your number so we can keep in touch ?

You:yea sure (you give him your number and you guys walked back to your crews) 

When you guys get back everyone had a suspicious look on there face ...

You:what ?

Reginae:what were you guys doing

You:nothing,just talking

Bria:if you say so my love

You guys finished bowling untill 1:30 am.You guys get home and go your seperate ways.you take a shower and put on some clothes ,brush your teeth and laydown.A few minutes later you get a text from ray

Text Convo:

Ray:wassup

You:nothing laying down

Ray:oh, i want to see you again

You:i want to see you again too,when?

Ray:how about tommorow ?

You:ok ,where ?

Ray:my house ?

You:yes my house not the mb one .

You:ummm ok

Ray:i will text you my info in the morning because i dont know it by heart and i would have to go outside

You:ok, goodnight

Ray:goodnight ...

End Of Text Convo

So after little text chat you were excited but when he said to come to his house you were nervous because you dont know if is mom is gonna be there,or all of his family.you were very nervous but you just sucked it up and went to sleep.......