The Order Of Horus

Tick Tock Tick Tock went the clock in the hallway it ...tick tock tick tock . Oculas walked out the living room door clutching his basketball and walking to the front door . He was on his way  for the weekly game with his mates. He arrived a few minutes later to see his mates waiting for him Oculas streched out of the car to the court the time was 7;00 and all was silent. The ball was thrown to the hoop it missed a few more tries it misses again! Its dribbled down the court Oculas shoots he...misses it and it flies up almost levatationg and hits a bird. Oculas laughs and carries on 

7:50                                                                                                                                                                                    The game slows down and as his friends move up the court he lags behind watching his friends crowd round the hoop. Oculas starts thinking about the bird when...all goes silent a whistleling is heard the world goes blurry...He faints. His mind is whirlling his head still spinning a Hawk flies over his head followed by a few more he hears the muffled whispers of a un-familier voice followed by his friends quite voices. He sits up still hillusinating he slowly turns round to see his friends sink into the ground a loud heart beating and a half bird half human appears smilling at him with his hawk head he cant be heard but Oculas cant move or talk the Hawdem ( Half hawk Half human Hawdem for short) Face starts spinning and some horns grow out of his head and he dissapears from Oclulas the Court and The Face of the world. Oculas awakes in Hospital surrounded by his Family and friends and some doctors. He looks confused and said 'Why am i here?' the doctors explain 'You blacked out and had a seizure' He withdraws his hand to get the water beside his bed and his eyes are drawn to his hand...ironicly there was the eye of the the creature that appeared yesterday in his mind...or so to speak in real life. Oculas heart missed a beat but then it happened again the heartbeat beated fast the earth went blurry and Oculas hit himself and that seemed to work fine. The doctors asked why he did that he replied but not in his voice 'Horus has sent me to do something that cant be done i must deal with it in the best way possible' His family gasped and Oculas broke a sweat and trembled ' family Get the reverend...NOW'. A few minutes past and the Reverend appeared at the foot of the Hospital bed he asked Oculas a series of questions like ' Do you have control of this' and stuff like that and the reply was simply 'No'. That night he fell asleep with doctors around him checking his heart rate etc. 

 8:00 PM

To the Doctors amazement it was a pretty clear night.        later on     .But for Oculas he dreamed of a Map and The eye of Horus he dreamt of Egypt and the Figure that was slowly coming out of the wall and... 'WAKE UP CAN YOU HEAR ME? ' said the Doctors he grumbled 'Yes' Waking up slowly he blinked and he saw it the Hawdem was hovering at the other side of the corridor all went silent and still Oculas flew over to the Hawdem to see its head turn 90o It said in a clam like accent 'Oculas Follow your head and hawks will guide you to the location of mystery and your future...' Then as usual Oculas saw The Hawdem sink and Oculas was thrown back in to the original position then time un-freezed. Oculas was scared and confused as -__-. After a few clean weeks he asked his Mum and Dad if they could go on Holiday to Egypt they took a guess of the reason and accepted. The trip was sceduled for 8 days and they had to wait 2 weeks! Oculas prepared and analised what the Hawdem has spoke about and he was still stuck with were to go in Egypt and what to do. He thought to himself later on 'Why me?' 

NEED SOME READERS TO MAKE MORE :)