2.

Casey—

"Please stop," Mali-Koa said tiredly, "I've started worrying for you, Casey. What's been going on lately?"

"Nothing's going on. I don't see a problem, I'm just living life a little more freely." I said defensively.

"I just don't want you to get into any trouble. Especially with the attention that our family has been getting with Calum's band on the rise."

That's just the problem, I want the trouble. I want to be seen. Everyone in the family has been getting recognized and admired by millions, then there's me. No one knows me.

I don't want to be a fame seeking bitch but maybe I have to start that way just to get a little attention, because honestly it sucks being in the shadow.

"Casey, are you listening? Please no drama tonight and keep an eye out for yourself alright?" Mali-Koa hesitantly said, walking out of the room.

She's learned to give up on lecturing me. Many times, I would tell her I'm fine and continue with my troublemaking. She can't stop me so now she has decided to give me reassurance and send me on my way.

Drunk.

It's the only word to describe me and the atmosphere surrounding me.

I'm not exactly sure where I am right now but I am positive that it's probably a club. All I know is I need to sit down.

The whole room is crowded with people overflowing from its orifices. I sit down in a booth across from someone, seeing it's the only available seat and I'm too drunk not to take it.

"You look absolutely terrible." The stranger said, chuckling.

"Excuse me, that's not how you talk to someone. I don't know who you are but you need to work on your manners before you get yourself into a load of shit because of that big mouth of yours." I was not in the mood to joke around, I just needed a glass of water.

"Case, you must be spilling over the edge drunk if you even recognize your own brother." A part of my brain clicked, almost as if I instantly sobered up.

Calum was wheezing from how hard he was laughing.

"One, I don't get what's so funny. Two, you're my STEP brother. And three, what the hell are you doing here, I thought you were touring in Asia?"

"We were, we had to end the tour early. I'm not sure why but I feel bad for the fans who were looking forward to meeting us. Maybe the boys and I can do a live question and ans-" "Calum, I get it." I had to cut him off, sometimes he starts rambling to the point where it was unbearable.

"I was going to ask what you're doing in the club and why are you alone?" Calum loves clubbing but not alone so it was strange seeing him here.

"Mali-Koa actually wanted me to pick you up" He explained, looking bored, "Something about you always getting in trouble, what's that about?"

"Nothing important, can we just go home before I start puking everywhere" I said, starting to feel absolutely sick.

"Alright let's get you home, car's outside." Calum lead me into his car, then driving away from the club to our home.