Chapter 7: Mates with Benefits*

I kissed her neck as she continued to scream out in pain. I knew that she gave me the green light but I wasn’t sure that I should go super fast. I ran my hands along her body and she shivered. I kissed from her neck up to her earlobe where I licked and gently bit it, making Emery moan. “Nolan.” she said. 

I had to stop myself from groaning just from the sound of her moaning my name. I traced my hands along her stomach before slowing going up to her breast. I covered them with my hands and she moaned again. I brought my lips from her neck down to her chest where I sucked one of her hard nipples into my mouth, she gasped loudly. I turned my attention towards her other breast and sucked it into my mouth. I bit into it lightly and she arched her back to me, thrusting her breast further into my mouth. 

The scent of her arousal was drowning me, and I couldn’t help but travel down to her core. I kissed the inside of her thighs before I licked my way to her dripping core. I covered her with my mouth as she moaned out. She gripped her fingers in my hair tightly as if she was afraid I would stop. I began working my tongue over her lips, biting on her hard nub. “Oh, Nolan.” she moaned as she arched upwards. 

I worked my tongue inside her, loving the taste of her. I pulled my tongue from her before I gently pushed a finger inside of her tight passage. She cried out, moving her hips around my finger. I pulled it out before pushing it back into her over and over. I shoved another finger into her and I felt her inner walls tightening around me. She gripped the sheets as her orgasm hit and she screamed out my name. 

She fell back onto the bed breathing heavily. I moved my fingers inside of her more, letting her ride out the waves. 

I then pulled my fingers out of her. They were drenched in her juices. I put them both into my mouth and sucked them dry. Oh god, she tasted so good! I went over to my bedside table and grabbed out a condom, quickly sliding it on.

I climbed back on top of her, kissing her neck and shoulder. “Nolan… please.” she whined, out of breath. She hooked her legs around my waist tightly. “Please.” 

“Ok baby doll, ok. Is this what you want?” I said as I positioned myself at her entrance, gently nudging myself into her. 

“Yes, yes Nolan. Please!” She wriggled her hips around me, trying to push me all the way into her. 

“Tell me how bad you want it.” I said. 

“Nolan please! I want it, now! Please, please, please, I want…” I cut her off by thrusting into her roughly. “Oh god!” she cried out. 

I pushed all the way into her until I couldn’t tell where I ended and she began. I stayed perfectly still, not moving inside her. “Nolan, c’mon.” she whined, moving her hips under me. “Pleaseeeeeee.” 

Loving the sound of her begging for me, I pulled out of her and rammed back into her roughly. I let out a groan as her tight walls pulled me deeper into her. I pulled back out and rammed into her again. She screamed out, clutching my back. I watched her face as I picked my pace, going faster and faster. 

I stopped thinking, stopped seeing, stopped hearing. All I could see was Emery's beautiful face contorted with all the pleasure she was feeling. All I could hear where her screams and moans, my groans, the creaking of the bed, and the headboard of my bed banging against the wall over and over again. All I could think of was how good it felt to be inside her, to have her small fragile body wrapped around me, writhing in pleasure.