The Average Life of a Gay Teen (BoyxBoy)

Chapter 1: Average... Life?

I take in a deep breathe as I enter the overly average high school in my overly average town that had consumed my overly average life, but nothing could bring me down today... It's my sixteenth birthday. The day every teen gains their freedom, their license. I'm the first of my small group of five friends to receive this, this small piece of laminated plastic that could change one's life... And we were excited. The first of my friends to greet me is Isabella. She bounds toward me with a huge smile splayed across her face, "Jakey Poo!!!!!!!" She exclaims as she jumps onto me like a spider monkey... She is a bit of an air head... But, that's Izzy. The next to greet me is Kristi, but she can barely fit in a, "Hey gurl" over Isabellas constant chatter. Tyler walks up to our circle and simply throws up a few fingers, still half asleep obviously. "Soooooooo Jake, what are we doing for your berfday?" Izzy asked with way more enthusiasm she should have at seven in the damn morning. By this time we're all heading to our lockers that "just so happen" to be right beside each other. "Um, I thought we were all just gonna lay around and eat pizza.. Like we always do, except, ya know... In a car." I said as I looked at her in almost a mean way. "Speaking of," Kristi piped in, "what car are you getting?" "My Mom's" I replied simply. Isabella screeched in pain after I had accidentally dropped a book on her head. "JESUS FUCKING CHRIST CALL A DAMN AMBULANCE!" She screamed holding her head in pain. "Get your composure back together Bitch." Hilarry said with an undertone of sarcasm as she approached us. Ah, the whole clique was back together... Well, maybe not exactly a clique, but, ya know.... By this time Hilarry and Isabella were cussing each other out in the back ground while Tyler, Kristi, and I were making plans for the night. "So where are we meeting?" Tyler asked still a bit puzzled on the plans. "I'll pick all of you up, okay?" I repeated as I turned to walk into my first period. Isabella is the only one of my friends in that class, and as I repeat myself, I walked directly into him.... He's 6'4, and I'm 5'6.... So I walked directly into his chiseled chest, prominently displayed in his black muscle t shirt. I fell back right on my ass, and when I looked up, none other than Tayler Eastwood is staring down at me... The dreamiest guy that I have ever faced in all of my sixteen years. I blushed a bright red color as he extended his arm to help me up. "Thanks." I manage to mumble in embarrassment as I get up walk directly to my seat in the back of the room. Isabella is in the seat to my right trying to conceal a huge laugh. I look up, and there he is again... What the hell is this!?! "I think you forgot something." He smirks when I take my literature book from him and blush an even deeper red color.... Maybe something can bring me down today... First period drug on and on... So eventually I just fell asleep. I was awoken by the sound of the bell, so I grabbed my shit and RAN out of that class. Isabella and the rest of my friends joined me as I re told the events of the period. "Wooooow Jake.... You'd be the dumb ass to do that...." Tyler said, laughing as he did. I've known him the longest out of everyone in the group, which gave me instant rights to slap in the back of the head. I rolled my eyes as we all entered our second period. The rest of the day was... Well, average. Until lunch, of course. There's always something at lunch, new gossip, boy talk, and I guess we kinda have to have girl talk too, seeing as Tyler's straight. "So what all did he say?" Hilarry asked, still inquiring about the morning's events. "Like I said Hilarry, all he said was, "I think you forgot something."" Hilarry is always trying to hook me up with Tayler, but it's not gonna happen... He's straighter than the pole Hilarry dances on. "I think you should just make him, like I've said since you first started linking him..." Isabella stated in her, miss know it all tone. "I can't make the poor boy do anything." I state bluntly. "With the right wea-" "Can it...." I cut into Isabella's sentence. "Well fine, stay boyfriend less..." She murmured to herself, but Izzy is too damn loud to try and be murmuring stuff... "I loveeeeeeee you!!!!" I exclaim as I hug Izzy tightly, trying to build up her broken down self esteem, and it works... Of course. "Tyler, are you okay? You've barely spoken a word today..." "Yeah, I'm fine!!!!!" He exclaims with a reassuring smile, yep.. He's back. The bell signaling the end of lunch sounds and we all walk lazily back to class, just discussing boys... And boys..... I was snapped out of my daydreaming of boys by a cement brick wall, which seemed to just smack me right in the face. I groaned as I got up... "Nobody wanted to inform me about the wall I suppose?" "Nah, we figured you'd find out sooner or later." Kristi replied, earning a chuckle from the rest of the group, hell, even me! In fifth period health, we had to take that dreaded class... Parenting class. "Now, I have assigned you all partners." A simultaneous groan erupted from the class as the teacher uttered those dreadful words. He went on listing pairs of people, but he didn't catch my attention until he actually called my partner's name. "... Jake and Tayler..." My head shot up and so did his... Is this real life? We both walked to the front of the class and got our baby, "Well... I guess we're parenting partners," he said to me and flashed his gorgeous smile. "I guess so," I said... Nearly sounding out of breath just by the boy's sheer beauty. We spent the rest of the class period learning the thing s we should and shouldn't be doing as parents. I had moved next to Tayler, as we now share a baby, and could barely pay any attention.... I just stared at him. His piercing blue eyes, sandy blonde hair.... He wasn't hot, he was beautiful. We had some time at the end of class to test our and our partner's compatibility. We just talked, and not only was he beautiful, he was so nice and charming... I was snapped out of my daydreaming by the sound of his voice, "What days do you want him?" He asked. "How about I'll keep him Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and we'll swap out at noon on Sundays?" "Sounds good" he flashed that smile at me again... That damn smile, it completed him. The bell signaling the end of fifth period sounded and I took the baby, as it was Friday... Great, a baby on my birthday. Not cool. Sixth and seventh periods drug on slowly and I nearly ran out of my seat when the bell rang. I met the gang at our lockers and we all threw our books in our lockers and headed toward the buses. "Guys, this is the last day we ever have to ride this shitty thing....." When is aid this, Hillary, Kristi, Tyler, and Isabella all hooted and hollered and clapped. I couldn't wait to get home and for once in my life I was excited to go to the DMV....

Author's Note: Hi guys!!!! I'm Heath, and I'm really kind of new at this stuff... So if this chapter was a little shitty I'm sorry. I plan on posting every week, so stay tuned to see just where Jake and Tayler's romance will head off to. :)