why the hell is he comimg..........noooooo!

hey sorry about the short chapter but this is going to be longer than the other one and i will like to thank MORBIDCUPCAKE she left a comment and i will take her on her advice and go read some of her storys they are amazing!...........................................love xoxo

rosa's pov:

Hey hey

you you

I don't

like your

grilfriend

Get up and lets go talk to your brother now,"As i was listen to my ipod brittney woke me from my gaze".Get up now you hoe,"hold on did she just call me a hoe she know i do not like that word a all".I'm coming as i got up someone knocked me right back down.I tryed to get up till he came back with a smirk on his face."need a hand little sis"He said,I put out a hand and then he helped me up.''wow,you fell pretty hard there need me to look at it''.i said,''HELL NO'' and stormed off leaving britting with him to talk.''Thats what she get for making me get up to talk to him''.Anyways i wonder what she had to talk to him about.So I just did not really care and put my head phones back on and started to listen to DON'T TELL ME by:Avirl Lavigne my most fav singer and mom in the whole world.I know it sounds weird but when my mom died i had to get someone else to talk to I did not forget about my mom bt a least i still have her in my heart.

jason's pov:

when she left I had to go after her I do not want my baby sis mad at me she has benn like this when mom died.As I caught up with her she was to busy to notice anyone because she was in her on little world.she looks so peaceful i bet she is tinking about mom and all of a sudden i feel brittney behide me and i turn around.''did you want to ask me something''i said in a low and husky voice i knew she always liked me and what she don't know is i like her back.so i like to tease her alot.when i said that she jumps and makes a sexy face at me.''what''i said.''stop doing thet'' she saids,''doing what i said.just shut up and listen to what i got to say.''ok,come with me and you sis on the trip we are going on she does not know that my mom is not going and you are can you tell her for me''.so what do you think i want to go''she makes a pouted face at me, and i say ''ok i will go but not for her for you she blushes and i walk away.''As i walk off i hit her ass really hard that she jots up really fast and her face truns even more red.i smile as she watches me walk away.

brittney's pov:

wow,did that just happen idk it must have been a dream but anyway i walk over to rosa she is always in her on little world so i diecide eo play a long and scary the mess out of her. i walk up been hide her and slap the side of her head.she jumps up really fast and trys to slap,notice i said tryed i caught her hand as she gave me an evil eye.''what''i said,''she said go to hell and starts to laugh because we are all ready in hell.then she asked me what i had to talk to her brother about.i said,''he will tell you tonight at the game.she siad'''ok''.wow she brought it im am really good.

rosa pov:

the game had started and jason came to sit by me and brittney i could have saw j wink at b but i really did not care about it really.so i lean over and ask a simply question and he jumps as i ask it with every word.''so what did b ask you about''.And he says,''she asked him would he like to come to the trip with us because her mom is not coming''.she lied to me that evil little B- as i get cut off by him saying,''please don't be mad her mom mad other plans so if she could not get someone to watch you both of you could not come.i though about'and said,''i am not mad but it is all right for you to come.

brittney pov:

after he told her she draged me out and set me down on the chair out side of the court game.she walked around me like 10 times before she says something''what the hell is your mine working on in there''. and she taps my head and keeps walking around intill he took me into the woods and howls....................................................''why is the hell is he coming...........................nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo''. she screams............ha ha this is so funny.

hey so i hope you liked it but what u really need to do id go look up avril lavigne songs up the are go and thanks for reading this and this one is longer than the first one and the picture of brittney and jason will be coming up soon but i need someone help puting the picture up i dont know how................................................xoxo love u