grand theft auto?

one second i was at home snuggled up to harry, while i was playing GTA 5, next minute i woke up as fucking franklin clinton.

yeah, you heard me right. i'm in fucking GTA.

how? i don't know. i do know that harry's name is in my contacts, which is weird.

i pressed call on harry's name, while throwing on whatever the fuck franklin- or i had in my closet.

"babe?? what the fuck is happening?"

"harry, i honestly don't fûcking know. what i do know is i am in goddamn Grand Theft Auto, minutes away from going on a fucking mission."

"okay babe, stay calm-"

"i'm fucking calm okay. i know everything there is to know about this game. i'm good, calm, and-"

"do you know exactly what happened?" harry's frazzled voice sounded from the other end.

then it hit me.

"harry, did you leave one of my missions open when i fell asleep??" i hesitated to ask, already knowing the answer.

"um-"

"that's why i woke up as franklin. fuck!!"

"babe, what are you going on about?"

"i know exactly why i'm in this game. harry, turn on GTA, you should see me as soon as it loads. i got to go now, i have a mission to do."

-

"y/n, what the fuck are you going to do?!!"

"harry, i'm in a high speed chase with the cops. there's not much i can do other than get away, or get caught. and i'm not choosing the latter." thank god i found a bluetooth around Denise's house.

i'll have to finish the game in order to get out. i should be able to switch between Michael and Franklin when i get to that point, and eventually Trevor. i'll have to go back to where i woke up when the game is finished in order to transfer back to the access point.

finally the sirens stopped. now it's time to head to Simeon, and start the repo mission.

-

i am confused to why my heart hammers against my ribcage as Michael presses the caliber against my skull and threatens to pull the trigger. i will make it out alive. i'll be fine.

"drive through the window."

the car picks up speed, and i go straight through the window of the dealership.

i sigh in relief when stumble out of the car.

the switch from Franklin to Michael was smoother than i expected actually.

i beat up Simeon, blah blah blah, stole the car, and went home. everyday stuff.

this was really going to take a while to finish this game, and i was definitely not looking forward to the heists that were about to come.

- Casing The Jewelry Store.

"here, take my glasses."

"my eyesight is perfectly fine." i said as i adjusted the gray suit clad on my body, i'm casing the jewelry store and checking out the security before our upcoming heist so we can plan it accordingly.

"they have a hidden camera in them, take it and take pictures of the some of the cases."

i put the glasses on, and i looked really good so i made a mental note to buy Michael some since i'll be here for a damn while.

i walked into the jewelry store, and talked to the lady before taking pictures of the cases and walking out.

i then walked around and into the place where they were doing construction, it lead to the roof where i would take pictures of the vents so we could throw the gas into there and steal the jewelry.

well, this should be fun.

-

i busted open the last jewelry case and walked out the store, now i'm switching to Franklin.

i followed our crew on bikes, as we tried to lose the cops riding by the river.

"we have to lose the cops before we get to the truck!"

the truck that was in front of us, (the one we were are gonna drive into) starting running over cops, driving over the cars, just completely destroying the cars. and the cops.

the sirens finally stopped, and i mentally sighed in relief.

this was complicated, and its only the beginning.

-

hey everyone, it took me a while to get this imagine up so I apologize!

love you and thank you for 10K! <3