1//You just spilt my coffee

Macy's POV

"I love you too Macy Anders-"

"Get up!"

I jump up from my deep slumber to water getting splashed on my face. "Really! I was having the best dream ever and you just ruined it!" I scream at my sister.

"Oh yeah and what kind of good dream was it?" She emphasises the words good dream.

"Channing Tatum was about to say he loved me. Do you know how rare that is even in dreams?" I stand up and walk to my closet. She bursts out laughing.

"No but I know how rare it is for someone to even say they like you." She says in between laughter. I just roll my eyes at her and push her out of my room. I swear I loved her but sometimes she could just be so annoying. I grabbed a pair of white jeans and a plain black T-shirt.

I then put my hair in a messy ponytail and brushed my teeth deciding that it's best for me to just skip makeup because I hardly even wear makeup. I grabbed my bag and walk downstairs to find my two bestest friends and sister chatting to one another.

They were squealing over some girly crap that I would never understand. I mean one time we went to the mall together which I hate and they had a sale at Victoria secrets for perfume and they literally freaked. They squealed to loud I had hearing problems for like a whole weak. I mean it was just a perfume sale not a 5 million dollar give away.

I walked over to them but they had already finished their squeal fest. "Ready?" Paris asked

I nodded my head and they all grabbed their bags. "Do you want to stop by Starbucks on the way? I hear they are having a sale on that coffee you like." I squeal because coffee is my husband especially when it's from Starbucks.

They all roll their eyes.

"I really don't get you. You will squeal over coffee and when they have sales on converse but you willnt squeal when we have a new sex god at school. Really?" Skye said shaking her head.

Wait we have a new boy at school? Maybe that's why they were squealing as if they just went to a 1D concert.

I swear these girls love 1D more than I love coffee and converse and I love both of those a lot. "So we have a new, as you like to say it, sex god at school?" I asked. They all nodded their heads and say "yeah" in a duh tone.

"I hear his name is Alec Ryder and he's a major bad boy and is already popular. I saw a pic of him and I must say that he is really sexy." Paris says. I just nod my head because boys are dumb especially when they are bad boys because they throw away girls faster than I throw away used Kleenex watching Dolphin Tale.

We walk outside and get in my black H3 Hummer. I get in the driver's seat because my car is my bae and if anything happened to her I would kill whoever ruined my car.

I drove to Starbucks and we all went inside. I ordered a Unicorn Frappuccino, ever since it came out I have always ordered it. The girls ordered regular Frappuccinos because they didn't really like coffee.

After that we drove to school sipping on our coffee. I parked the car close to the front because I was too lazy to walk from the other side of the parking lot to the school.

I walked into school with Paris and Skye by my sides as we argued over team Edward and team Jacob. "Jacob is a lot better then Edward. I mean Edward freaking glows in the sun like a fudging disco ball. While Jacob walks around shirtless most the time." I said looking at Paris.

While I'm arguing with the girls I bump into someone spilling my coffee all over the person. I look up to see the new boy and I must say he is hot. But he doesn't look very happy.

"You bitc-" he starts to say but I cut him off.

"Aw man I just bought that coffee. You just spilt my coffee all over you. Thanks. A. Lot." I then walk off with Paris and Skye start snickering and follow behind me.

I still can't believe he would just spill my coffee on himself like that.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well that was just a waste of coffee like wow. So whatcha think so far?

Please vote and comment because I would very much appreciate it of you did.