Alfred

I was shoved out the door by an embarrassed Arthur. My ear was wet because he licked it like a jerk. I wiped it dry and blushed. I kind of liked the playfulness in him. Not to mention when he was about to kiss me, or when he studied my face, although I preferred the first one. I smiled as I hurried down to my car, the fluttering in my chest the worse it ha been so far.

I drove slowly and shakily home.

Arriving in my apartment, the bucket of water was almost full. I was feeling something else then. Disappointment? Yes. But something else, something more positive, filled my chest too. Not the fluttering, but something else was there.

Most of me really wanted that feeling to be there, but a more logical side of me that most people didn't see hated it and wanted it to go away. Same with the disappointment. I should've been happy he didn't kiss me. He was a guy, I was a guy! I didn't like him! But why did that feel like a lie? I emptied and replace the bucket, much to my annoyance.

This couldn't go on. I grabbed my phone and searched the Internet for a plumber or whatever, and eventually found something that satisfied my needs.

***

I lay in bed, frustrated. I ignored the text from Arthur a while ago and couldn't stop thinking about him since.

But according to the guy on the phone, and according to someone who stopped by to check the leak out, the whole ceiling to my place would have to be redone. And they also suggested finding a friend to live with for the time being, as if I had more than one friend in London.

Sleep was begging to have me, so I let it. I was exhausted and needed a break from real life anyway.

I sat in a familiar house, in a familiar room, which held a familiar guitar, and a familiar face just opening and walking through the door.

He walked towards me and immediately it started out to be a replay of the last dream I had. Except it was far more, different, but the same. I was fully clothed until he flung my shirt off over my head. And strangely enough, I liked it. I sat against the wall on his bed and pressed myself up against it, half in confusion, half in fear. He removed his own shirt and straddled me. I felt a little tightness in my underwear, but not that much. I breathed heavily and looked into his eyes. Strangely again, this time, it was natural and captivating. And I wasn't nervous. I actually wanted this. But why? Why a guy? Why Arthur? So many whys filled my head and I was lost in thought.

I was pulled back out when Arthur's face was inches from the side of my own. He nipped my ear and I gasped a little. Then he annoyingly licked it like he did earlier in the day, making me snort in annoyance.

His neck was open and free of marks. I could just...

I leaned down to suck at his neck.