Chapter 5

Chapter 5

*Cameron's Point of View* Where the heck is Nash. I pulled out my phone and kept on texting Nash asking where the hell he is. "Dude stop blowing up my phone."

I heard as I looked up seeing Nash walking with his little brother Hayes. I stood up and hugged them both. "So what happened?" Nash said. I told them both to sit down and I told them the whole story.

*Your P.O.V.*
(8 hours later) I sat in my hospital bed with nobody around me. I was just by myself. I sat there twiddling my thumbs. The hospital seemed completely silent. I sat up and a horrible pain went through my body.

"Cam?" I don't remember anything from earlier today except for getting shot. I guess I was unconscious. I think I remember somebody talking about me being in a short coma. I laid back down as I noticed a TV in front of me. I looked around for a remote, but couldn't find one so I gave up and laid down.

I heard talking coming from outside the door. "Cam?" I said a little louder. I heard a lady and a few guys talking outside my room. "What do you mean she has no parents?" One of the guys said. The lady replied, "They both died in a car crash, sir." Then, everybody went silent.

They were talking about me. I had no parents. I had been alone for 8 years now. I am 16. To have my own house and live independently I had to live with someone over 16 which was originally Jake.

"She doesn't have any life insurance, she lived with her aunt, but due to behavior issues she had to be put in foster care. When she turned 16 she had the right to go live with an adult. But, the thing is she has no money to pay for medical. We can let her stay for a day or so, but there will still be a big bill." The girl said again.

I sat down still listening to the conversation between the doctor and the guys, I recognized Cam's voice but just stayed in my bed.

She talked about all of this money that I didn't have. "We can pay for it." I heard an unfamiliar voice say. "I mean we get money from the tour we are about to go on, so why not?" The voice said again.

I was just about ready to run out and hug that guy when my door burst open. I laid down quickly like I was sleeping. I guess nobody noticed because they kept on tip toeing towards me.

2 people sat by my feet, one on a chair, literally in front of my face, and another in a chair next to my legs. "So this is her?" Some guy whispered. "She's pretty." Whispered another. I heard Cameron giggle, "Shut up she's mine." Everybody started laughing quietly. A nurse came in saying that they just had to wait maybe 5 minutes and I would could wake up. Jokes on her, i'm wide awake.

"Cora, it's Cam wake up." He said as he started shaking my body. I slapped his hand as a opened my eyes. I tried to sit up, but it just ended up with me grunting in pain really loud. Cameron rubbed my back instantly making me feel like 100 times better.

I sat up as a saw a group of four boys crowding the room. "Hi." I said as I took a good look at all of them. The guys near my feet sat up, one of them introduced themselves. "hi i'm Hayes." Said the shorter one, "Hi, i'm Nash." I smiled and reached out to shake their hands. My back started to feel like knives were being twisted in my spine.

I grabbed Cameron's hand as a laid back down and started to groan again. "Go to sleep Cora just wake up in a little I want you to be introduced to the rest of them later."

~

A/N Hello mates! I hope you like the story so far ily all so much