The Van Allen's vs Elijah

"He's here!" Alayna looked fearfully over at Ruby as she started shoving things into a bag.

"There's still time to change your mind Ruby," Alayna tried one final time while she still had time, her brown eyes desperate. "We can run."

"No, I'm tired of running," Ruby stopped and whirled around to face her. "Your my fail safe. Elijah won't turn you down." A knock came from the door below and the sound seemed to echo causing both girls to freeze in their spots.

"You're scared." Alayna took noticed.

Ruby sighed. "Stay here and don't make a sound. He's here it's too late to change my mind or for you to run." She told her and disappeared. Alayna tried to see where she was going, but the Demon turned a corner, lost to the hunter.

The door creaked open to reveal a tall man. His dark brown locks were slicked back against his head and he was done up nicely in a three piece suit. Ruby came around the corner, stopping in her tracks when she caught sight of the Angel making his way into the house.

"Rubin," he took in the demon he hadn't seen in quite a long time. "Is there somewhere we can talk?"

Ruby swallowed hard, trying desperately to not let her fear show on her face, "Yes, in here. Sorry, about the mess." She apologized weakly.

"Oh, no, what's a little dirt?" His lips twitched up into a smirk as he took even steps towards her. "I completely understand. So tell me, what is it that gives you the courage to call me?"

"I wanted my freedom. I'm tired of running. You willing to give me that?" She asked, turning to follow him with her eyes as he made his way farther into the house, taking in everything he saw.

He glanced over his shoulder at her, "If I so see fit."

"Caterina Petrova?" It was one name, but it was enough to get Elijah to stop as he dropped into the chair in the corner of the room.

He gestured a hand at her, "I'm listening."

"She wasn't killed by John Winchester in 2002." Was her answer and Elijah simply looked her over. He wasn't very surprised by the news, this was Caterina Petrova. "She survived."

"Where is she?" Elijah asked, his voice full of authority.

"You don't seem very surprised?" Ruby pointed out, crossing her arms tightly across her chest.

"Oh, when you called and invited me into this armpit of civilization," he gestured around him for emphasis, a look of distaste pulling at his lips. "I surmised it had everything to do with Caterina. Do you have her in your possession?"

Ruby shook her head, but she had this spark in her dark eyes that made the Angel curious, "No, but I have better. I have her doppelgänger."

Elijah scoffed, taking her in, "That's impossible, her family line ended with her. I know that for fact."

"The facts are wrong." Ruby said simply.

"Well, show her to me." He challenged.

Ruby watched him stand from his seat, wanting his confirmation before she just handed over Alayna. "Elijah, I want to hear you say it again."

Elijah watched her curiously, his lips curling up into a tiny smirk, "you have my word that you will no longer need to run."

Ruby resisted the urge to smile at that, after centuries she could just settle down. Which she wanted to do now more than anything, now that she had Daryl. "Follow me." She nodded ofr him to follow.

There footsteps seemed to echo through the entire house like gun shots and Alayna looked up to see a handsome man in a suit, standing at the top of the stairs. He stared at Alayna and brushed his longish brown bangs from his dark brown eyes.