Chapter Thirteen

I was going home today. I was super hyped up. Good food for once! Everyone thought it was funny that was the only reason I was happy.

                They didn’t know the other reason. At home, Louis and I could have more alone time. Well, all of the boys and I could have more alone time.

                My mom hadn’t come to visit me the whole time I was in the hospital. Louis couldn’t stand her now, which I thought was adorable. Ruth and Nicola had come once or twice.

“Do you want hot dogs or hamburgers?” Dani asked, leaning over the couch. My doctor had told me to take it easy. What were we doing? Planning a cook out for all of our families, yep, that’s taking it easy.

“Both,” Niall chirped, walking into the room. Dani and I both laughed.

“Doesn’t surprise me,” Dani grumbled.

“Video Diary,” Zayn offered, walking into the room.

“Sure,” Dani mumbled.

“Where are the rest of the boys?” I asked, looking around.

“Louis just got into the shower. Liam is getting dressed. Harry is doing his hair.” Niall informed us.

“Oh,” I solemnly said, looking myself over. I had taken a shower this morning, so I didn’t look so bad.

“Babe, its fine, you look beautiful, like always.” Louis kissed up, making me laugh.

“Stop kissing up to my sister.” Liam teased as he sat down on the couch. Louis was on the arm rest, I was next to him, and Dani sat next to me, Liam next to her. Zayn was at our feet and Niall was on the other arm rest. Harry stood in the back, such a loner.

“Alright, ready?” Niall asked, turning on the camera.

“Hey!” All five boys chorused.

“Here for another video diary!” Zayn said happily.

“Stop poking me!” Dani told off Liam. This sent everyone laughing except for me, who was playing with my boyfriend’s hair.

“Harry and I broke up.” Louis spoke up. He kissed my cheek, making me blush.

“Well, let’s do some questions.” Harry told the camera, looking at the questions.

“Well this is for Louis and Chris. Are you guys having a baby?” Harry read off, making him laugh hard.

“No, sorry,” I laughed, burying my head into Louis’ chest so they couldn’t hear my laughter.