1A

Nash Grier

"Yeah, sure come to mine later" i screamed to the Jacks and Matthew.

I waved and started walking  towards the bus station praying that I won't see Taylor. I was waiting there for like 5mins when a white Lamborghini stops right in front of me, rolls down the window and exposes the one and only Taylor Michael Caniff...
...

My hopeless Crush.

"Watcha doing here on the bus station boytoy?" He says while looking at me
I mentally slapped myself thinking how stupid he is what am I supposed to do on a bus station..
"I am going to ride the bus..." i said quietly waiting for him to answer.
"Well if you come with me the car won't be the only thing you would be riding..." he said with a evil smirk on his face.
I could feel the heat go to my face so i looked at the sidewalk and stuttered "...I-i'll take the bus thanks f-for the offer"
He just laughed and without saying anything speed home.
I was left there waiting for the bus with a few other people cause I can't afford a car and I don't have my license, so i'm stuck with the bus with a few other students.

The ride home was silent... not really but i was in my own world. It's not that i have any depression, I don't feel like i am unwanted or ugly t's just i know that i am innocent and easy to manipulate and people take advantage of that and...I am gay i know that and I don't feel bad or anything. I came out a few years ago my family but my family isn't really happy about it...i
I got caught up thinking when i realized i almost forgot to go off the bus.

As i entered my house I realized i was home alone which was ideal i've got to the fridge grabbed some food and opened the TV.
30mins later my friends burst into my house laughing and jumping on the couch.
"Soo Nashty where your bikinis at we're going to the beach?" They said.
I laughed because they always joke with the bikini thing.
"Sure i really wanna see some naked Taylor" I mentally slapped myself cause I said it out loud.
" still with the Taylor thing? Don't you see he's just playing with you?" Gilinsky said, he is on the basketball team so he knows him pretty well but i still don't want to believe him.
"Agreed and you can get some better mobydicks"
I just looked at Matthew. I know they are right but i just I don't know all i said was Let's go to the beach.

_____________________

We arrived at the beach It was quite full but we managed to get a quite lonely place.
Jack and Jack ran into the water while me and Matthew were on land chilling.

"I think they have an affair." Matthew broke the silence
"You think so?"

" I mean look at them...you can see the lust in their eyes when they look at each other, how Gilinsky stares at Jack, the vibe between them...I'd have a boyfriend or a girlfriend like this too"
I looked at them again they were splashing each other running around Jack G grabbed the small boy over his shoulder both laughing. I sigh and muttered "same..."
I casually looked at the Lifeguard House *idk how are they called* there was no one.

"Hey...where's Gary?" I said turning my attention to Matthew and now Both Jacks
"He retired apparently"
Gilinsky Said "I've heard that too there's someone new."

I just wanted to ask if they knew who it was when i saw someone coming out of the water.

____________________________
A/N readdd please!
____________________________
Suuup Faaam:D
1st chapter ayee
Yes I updated even if i said i wanted 5votes for a new chapter. It's  10:15pm at mine and I'm sitting outside eating and writing currently 68°F/ 20°C  and I AM FREEZING (idk i am weird)

Hmm Nash saw someone coming out of the water who might it be? 🤔
So what do you think about Nash liking Taylor?
And me making him a lil bit innocent?

so stay tuned VOTE and share with friends.
Love ya all
@imahinator-ig

713 words