Daughters of the moon #1: Lost..... I am Jimena and this is my story....

My next series of my book will be released next week so stay strong for a story eight pages long! 

I live in a condo on the street of Los Angeles with my mother, Maggie, she is the closest thing in my life but she still doesn’t know my deepest darkest secret...I am a goddess of the moon but luckily I am not the only one I have got my three best friends who are always there for me, Vanessa, Serena and Catty. I have the power to time travel and Vanessa has the power to turn invisible, Serena has the power to read minds and Catty has the power to see the future. We are not that lucky to be honest we are in a lot of danger. There is this group of people called the Atrox they have existed since the ancient evil times they carry many powers they can push fake thoughts into your head, they can read minds and they have the power to cause earthquakes.

One day when I came home from a not so good day at school I noticed my condo wasn’t there suddenly the tall buildings surrounding me started to randomly disappear into dust. As I tried to run the dust came closer and closer it whooshed around me I could feel the thick particles lying in my hands, different extraordinary smells took over my body, cherry blossom and strawberries. And then unexpectedly I blacked out…..BANG! I landed on a hard, dusty floor I looked at my dirt, smudged hands they had slight grazes but when I dared to look at my knee it was covered with blood I couldn’t even move it with all the force I could I pushed myself up I could feel the tension running through my arms and lifted myself off the ground but suddenly I collapsed back in the same position I was in before. The toxic feel of an acid teardrop ran down my dusty face.

With my heart beating rapidly I thought to myself why give up now? So I pushed myself up again my arms shook so much that it seemed like an earthquake occurred Astonishingly I pushed myself up to my feet my knee ached so badly but I knew I had to continue, I looked around the unfamiliar atmosphere I realised I was on another planet, I felt so frightened the only two things that stuck in my head were if my condo disappeared did my mother disappear too? The other thing was if there were possibly aliens on this strange planet? I looked around again, there was nothing but darkness in the distance I looked at my feet, the floor was hard and solid it was a type of burgundy red it was all dusty and made me cough, I looked up wondering where the light was coming from, there was nothing there just a bright light shining above.

I started to hop amongst the dust pattered floor I was shaking extremely due to how scared I was. A sick feeling took over my stomach, ”Where am I?” I questioned in a small whisper to myself. My legs were shivering so much therefore I couldn’t hold myself up anymore as I collapsed to the ground I heard a crack in my knee, I thought why don’t  time travel I tried as hard as I could, I closed my eyes tightly but I couldn’t do anything. What do I do now? As I asked myself I felt a rush of adrenaline run through my body I suddenly found myself lying on the floor in front of my condo. The only question was…….How? An answer popped into my head… the only answer possible…..THE ATROX!