- 15 part 1

Last chapter of part one! are you ready??? its a long one so get the popcorn ready! - E

"Derek is that you?" Emilia callled into the darkness, noticing a pair of boots walking her way.

"Derek?" Emilia repeated moving forward, walking off the sidewalk into the trees.

"not Derek." a unkown male voice spoke, his eyes red eyes glowing as he approached Emilia.

Once Emilia spotted the glowing eyes she broke out into a run, weaving her way through the trees as fast as she could. She had no idea why there was another alpha in beacon hills, Talia said that alpha's barely come here since their pack was here, or why it wanted Emilia.

"Here i was thinking all the Bennett's were dead." Ennis shouted after her, catching up with her easily "We're going to have to change that."

Emilia cried out in pain as Ennis slammed her against a tree, his claws scraping against her mid section as her head slammed against the wood.

"Hurry up peter!" Derek walked quickly ahead of his uncle, trying to get to Emilia as quick as he could.

"Calm down, your girlfriends fine." Peter commented, rolling his eyes at his nephew.

"She didn't reply to my text." Derek stated, looking down at his phone again to check if she replied.

"So?" Peter asked, noticing his nephews sudden change in emotion "Whats' wrong?"

"She's supposed to meet me here." Derek answered looking round nervously, running into the trees as he caught onto her scent.

"Emilia!" Derek shouted out for his girlfriend, stopping in shock as he saw her laying on the forrest floor with a alpha stood in front of her.

Derek could feel his heart stop once his eyes landed on Emilia, everything around him stopped moving as he noticed her injuries. Derek didn't give anything a second thought before charging forward, trying to pull the alpha away from her. He wasn't going to let Emilia die because of him.

"Stop!" Derek ran forward, the alpha grabbed onto Emilia pulling her up from the ground.

"Derek!" Emilia cried, struggling against the werewolf.

"Hale cant save you now, too bad your pack got ripped to shreds." Ennis intimidated her, turning to face the two Hales dropping Emilia back to the floor "Now this is unexpected."

Ennis turned to face the Hales in surprise, not knowing that the Bennett's and the Hale's still took care of each others pack. Ennis backed away as they made their way forward. Derek caught Emilia before she could fall back the ground, growling up at the alpha as he continued to back away.

"I would get out of here before my sister gets here." Peter threatened, glowing his eyes at the alpha.

Derek ran away from the alpha, carrying Emilia in his arms as carefully as he could. The teen wolf stopped running, climbing down into some old abandoned cellar that he sometimes hid from the hunters in, sitting down against the dirty wall placing Emilia on his lap.

"Call a ambulance!" Derek shouted out for his uncle, noticing how bad Emilia's condition really was.

-

"Ennis? Why would he attack her?" Cora asked her uncle as he leaned against one of the beams in Derek's loft, sitting next to stiles at the desk as the storm brewed outside.

"She was part of a powerful pack, if he killed her he would be feared and it would push his pack up the ranks. Of course, he didn't know our packs were still working together. " Peter explained, shivering at the thought of that night.