Chapter 2: The Wall of Apartment #4

It's been a while that I haven't listen to the radio.

I know most of the population are sticking their noses on watching T.V or surfing the internet. But I'm one of those people who likes to listen in the radio.

I'm not a hipster or some trash like that. It just had a different charm to it compare to other television or monitor sets.

I don't know... Maybe I prefer to listen while my eyes are closed.

In my perspective. There are benefits when you chose the radio as your source of entertainment.

Like, it exercise your imagination.

Of course, you cannot see their faces nor their surroundings when listening to a radio. You have to rely on your brain to create an image of what they look like, the place they're currently in, the meaning behind their message, and their movements.

Also, they said it widens your creativity.

But, in my whole life. Why do I feel my intelligence didn't grew an inch?

"Well... They didn't say it will add your IQ level..."

Screw it. One thing I've learn in society that don't you ever be gullible with other's beliefs.

Except if it's an old dude with lots of wisdom.

Anyways... Another reason why I love listening at the radio is that I don't have any T.V nor a computer to watch stuff.

Remember what I said last time that my parents are being the biggest assholes in the whole Japan to the point they greed their own money without even caring their son's state?

Yeah.

For the sake of being normal. This is my consequence.

One of my consequences.

Although, I am not that "poor" or in a situation that I have critical debts. I'm living a life where I can afford to eat meals three times a day and pay other important necessities.

My own entertainment, hobbies and personal activities are the only things that I cannot buy. This brings to a reason that my apartment doesn't have any decoration or whatsoever which it makes me to move around more spacious than other apartment owners.

Porn Magazines?

Mangas?

Video Game Consoles?

Board Games?

Flatscreen T.V?

Figurines?

Picture Frames?

Anime Posters?

What are those? Can you eat it?

My phone and this radio beside me are the only "technology" that I can catch up with the trends today ever since my parents went abroad and placed me in this lifeless apartment to live in.

Plus, my phone doesn't have any internet connection.

You said people cannot survive without the internet?

Well then, I'm a damn legend.

I don't eventually need the internet since there's a mini library beside the apartment building. It was old and dusty, and the owner is an old granny.

Her life was about to end soon which she decided to share her books by creating a library inside her home before she'll pass.

"I am growing old and soon enough, I will see Kenji-kun in the afterlife... Who would keep these books of mine if I were to leave this place? I don't have any family relatives so might as well share them, or better, donate them to be in good use."