Twenty-Six

"Do you trust me?" He whispered into the dim room, eyes on mine, his fingers playing with the strap on my right shoulder.

Suddenly losing my voice, I nodded.

Aderick leaned forward, brushing his lips against my shoulder bone before completely dropping the strap of my shift with a brush of his fingers. I could hear his deep inhales as he smelled the fragrance of last night's bath along my throat, the floral scent imprinted in my skin.

"You smell irresistible," he mumbled to himself, or to me, I did not know which. Nor did I care. I was too focused on the pleasure from the brush and heat of his mouth.

His lips began pressing open mouthed kisses along my collarbone, never rising to the sensitive part of my neck like I wanted him to. Reaching my other shoulder, a flick of his wrist sent the other strap to match its mate. Now my shift began sliding down my chest to reveal my heaving breasts to his hungry gaze.

His eyes ate up my exposed midriff, though he continued to pull my shift down on my hips until it could go no farther.

I let out a soft moan, my head falling back as his nimble fingers began playing with my exposed breasts, tweaking and pulling at the stiffened peaks. His magical lips trailed upwards to my neck, my body becoming hot and flushed as his touch began affecting my mind and body. I was under his spell, willing to let him touch and caress until I reached that indescribable peak.

His tongue licked and traced a pattern behind my ear, sucking lightly on my flesh, making me dig my nails into his forearms with the pleasure and sensitivity that my body was feeling. He stopped and replaced his hands with his mouth, pulling my nipples between his teeth, rolling them with his tongue and plucking them.

Aderick was sucking hard on the flesh around my breasts and on my neck, I knew that there would be large bruises from his loving in the morning. He would want me to wear them proudly and for all to see, to show everyone who I belonged to.

His hands roamed my back and sides, squeezing and dragging his nails across my skin. My hands wove themselves into his hair as I kept his mouth on my chest, moaning and mewling as the shocks of pleasure that seemed to be sent straight to my womanhood, which was becoming wetter with the sounds he was making loving on my globes.

I could feel my core heating up and prepare for him, making me shift around on the bed and squirm to get some sort of friction between my legs that I suddenly began to crave like a mad woman.

He chuckled at my squirming, pulling my body towards his as we faced one another on the bed. He slowly pushed my body back onto the furs with a hand between my breasts. The softness of the furs beneath me and the warmth from our bodies together made my body hot, in both ways. My upper body was heaving as I fought to catch my breath. He had not entered me yet, and I was not sure how much longer I could continue before I combust.

Aderick's long legs straddled my body as he looked down at me. A lone finger caressed my lips before continuing down my body, swirling around my nipples before he brought both hands to grab my shift that was on my hips.

"You are beautiful, Britta, and all mine..." He murmured lovingly to me as he leaned down to kiss me long and hard, passion and want to fuel our heated kisses to a frenzy.

His wandering hands pulled my shift down past my thighs as our mouths moved together, exposing the crevice between my thighs, and I lifted my hips to help him. Once it was completely off, Aderick threw the shift across the room. Aderick, in turn, grabbed the back of his tunic by the neck and yanked, revealing his muscular chest and stomach that was lined with pale scars. His chest was sprinkled with dark hair that trailed down into his pants.