Awkward Turtle

Written by: @EmmyDana

Genres: Teen Fiction/Romance

Number of reads: 3,701

Discovered by: Notifications

Blurb: Seventeen year old Paisley Jonathan was socially awkward-the kind of socially awkward where when she would speak she would shout random things on the top of her head. So by nature she was an awkward turtle.

While supposedly baby sitting her little cousin Jack at the roller skating rink Paisley would find herself in the company of a beautiful boy, Storm Gray, one of the delinquents at her high school that only showed up at school because he had nothing better to do to pass the eight hours else wise.

Storm was amused by her random outbursts but not in the mean kind of way, but in the curious way that had him questioning why he didn't start shouting random things. So when he saw her at the roller skating rink he knew that he couldn't pass up the opportunity to have an interesting conversation with her.

Only one conversation at the skating rink would cause a friendship to form between the socially awkward girl in school and the delinquent of the school.

Finding her footing and staying true to her awkward self, Paisley knew that she was finding herself in a bowl of awkward turtles situation. After all she always wondered what would happen if someone managed to get her out of her shell.

Little did Storm or Paisley know that something else would blossom in their friendship and that they were determined to keep it no matter what life had to throw at them.

Own comments: Well written, a truly amazing gem of a book.